💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: Gaga #1 AGAIN, >100K SPS

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Is it official? Haters are gonna be so pissed lol

after the critics' acclaim, the smashing Box Office score, the Oscars projections, the iTunes performance of more than one track of the OST, and the whole album on Billboard... If they still trying to do something against it (that makes me laugh just thinking about it), if they didn't get over it by now,  they like to hurt themselves, it is clearly a form of masochism :laughga:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highlikegaga

The Greatest Showman and Black Panther Soundtrack BOTH spent two consecutive weeks at #1 in 2018 (BP even returned for one more week) So let's wait and see if it actually becomes the longest charting soundtrack at #1 :vegas:

SLAY ANYWAY. I'm not diminishing her success. She'd doing amazing so far, and I have a feeling this soundtrack will return to #1, should it lose the spot in the next weeks.

So go back to streaming, while posting on here, hunties :oops:

Arturo

Albums that spent 3+ weeks at #1 in the US in 2018:

Scorpion - Drake (5 weeks)

Beerbongs & Bentleys - Post Malone (3 weeks)

Black Panther - OST (3 weeks)

Gaga will join Black Panther and Post.

ShockPop

So it'll have a knock on with LG6. Today a colleague who is the definition of GP - has a fiat 500, I phone, only likes "popular" stuff - said she'd seen the movie and lov3d it then during break I could overhear a full on Gaga marathon going on. This movie is creating stans.

LG6 just needs some heavy ballads like ASIB  to connect with these people. 

6 hours ago, Monster7 said:

At this point...

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

i have never imagined an era where we can be at this point tbh. yaaaaas

6 hours ago, Blackwillow said:

How accurate is it?

Hits Daily Double is pretty reliable.  They usually give relatively vague estimates early on and tighten their estimates as more data comes in such that actual sales are generally within their estimated ranges.  They should only have about a 10K-20K estimate window right now because ASIB has already been out for a while and it has an established decline curve.  

19 minutes ago, QueenVQueen said:

Omg! She did it! She revived her career! Now Lg6 will definitely slay!!

That's not necessarily true, if by slay you mean get lots of radio and streaming support.  It depends partly on what kind of music she puts out, whether it even is pop music, and whether popular media decides to mellow on her again. 

gypsy101
5 hours ago, SJAG said:

You didn't get what I was trying to say.. I know it's a soundtrack by definition, but I was referring to people saying things like "oh wow it's impressive for a soundtrack to spend so many weeks at number one" like, let's not pretend it's an album by an unknown artist or something, it's still a Lady Gaga album (kinda), so of course that's gonna influence its success.

i mean but really though 2 weeks is huge for her. it’s literally only the second time she’s had an album at number one for more than one week. why is it offensive to call it a soundtrack?

Archived