💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Bloodpop Collab?

Lukas10495

Featured Posts

TEANUS

I believe Gaga intended to have a plethora of work out this year. LG6, ASIB, and a BloodPop collab.

But when the JWT ended abruptly I think she found it wise to rest before the second half of the year with ASIB and Enigma

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

It's funny a thread like this will probably be full of "please NO". What a contrast to a few months ago.

Luna Lovegood

Maybe during Enigma 

luna’s advocate

theahsfan

There was no single "BloodPop collab", we literally just illustrated that idea ourselves. They collabed for LG6

TheSlash
45 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

shes releasing it in her Broken Promises EP cumming october 32st

"Thirty two-st" :selena: ?

OT: The following gif should be updated

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

:lana: 

Ew, David!

monketsharona

I think the song will on LG6 with the rest of his songs with Boys Noize, Sophie and others

Infinity Wave

It's strange because we actually don't know anything about gaga's release plan. 

What I mean is, she had maybe figured to release something before ASIB or maybe shortly after, but when she began to see all the praise she (or, well, the label) happily decided to push the OST.

Or, she just began working to LG6 after JWT was cancelled, just to do something you know, to keep her mind busy.  You know, back when we had ig stories of her with BloodPop, Sophie, Boys Noize etc. Then she switched to (partially) rework ASIB OST, and that's when we began thinking she would have dropped LG6 because Mark Nilan actually had fun of our pour little monster's hearts :emma:

Or, she never stopped working on LG6, she just took a pause during all the festivals and premiers and promo time for LG6, and she'll be back on it in a few weeks. 

We'll never know I guess :emma:

Colourful

Archived