💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

New Album

MrHappy

Featured Posts

Tbh no... We just had new music and there will be Oscar hype so nothing new will happen around that time... So I feel like earliest that she will release new music is summer 2019

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Schizophonic

clean bandit said they would like to collab with her.

she should do that and bring one single with them by the end of the year. that would smash so hard cause they both are on peak of their careers now.

that would make the perfect gateway for her own stuff in 2019.

Patrick Garcia
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

clean bandit said they would like to collab with her.

she should do that and bring one single with them by the end of the year. that would smash so hard cause they both are on peak of their careers now.

that would make the perfect gateway for her own stuff in 2019.

The perfect gateway for her own stuff in 2019 is AISB. Seriously, I can't think of anything better than all this acclaim for her.

Patrick Garcia

If the album is more traditional pop, instead of the country/rock ballads influenced wich she has been serving since Joanne, I think right after the Oscar is a good timming. But, if it is more like AISB, I'd say she will be overexposed if she releases something in 2019.

She has another year of residency in Vegas, she could use a dance/electronic pop LG6 to promote it, instead of touring it around the world. She wanna marry and have kids now. She needs that estability imo.

From 2023 on she can release LG7 and tour both albuns around the globe. I think she will do something like that.

I'm REALLY curious about what will be her next step. She is finally "playing the game" again.

Chickens in Malibu

No.

I don't see an album coming before Enigma is over.

She may actually go back to normal touring with the new album.

Schizophonic
27 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

No.

I don't see an album coming before Enigma is over.

She may actually go back to normal touring with the new album.

enigma is going to be 2 full years.

so really no new album before 2021?

Chickens in Malibu
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

enigma is going to be 2 full years.

so really no new album before 2021?

Do we know it's 2 years? Oh god I hope not. 

Gaga is too big for these vegas residencies, even after ASIB showing her repeaking again...

It will come out 2019 just in time for the 2020 Grammys so she will be able to submit everything from ASIB AND LG6 aka she WILL take home at least 2 awards! i want her to do a surprise album so no one else expects it and her competition is VERY limited in terms of the pop vocal album /pop solo categories.

Also I know people are concerned for the QUEEN movie coming out bc the music but none of it is ORIGINAL music so it technically will be disqualified from ANY original soundtrack/song/score category @ the oscars, grammys, and golden globes 

Archived