💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga ignoring Katy?

FameMonster01

Featured Posts

zakariah

gaga does it in private I think, they probably have each other’s numbers etc. 

like, gaga did send katy a flower and note when she started her tour the other time right?

RAMROD
33 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Lwhile she`s been answering to fellow critical acclaimed actresses. 

You already have your answer here. It is easier to say thanks for their compliment on social media since Gaga does not know them personally. So it is nice for casual stuffs like that. It is quick and direct. At least until they meet each other personally in the future. With Katy they can always text or whatever since they likely have each others numbers.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SwissMonster

She probably can not respond to all the stars and artists praising her because there are to much :whitney:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Helxig

I get the feeling Gaga obstains from making comments to/about other pop stars, and instead talks to them/messages them in private. Just because anything an be taken out of context and used the wrong way.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

4 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

Plus remember that time when Katy said she wants to do a collab with Gaga...

And she just ignored it

whilst literally fangirling over cardi.... B... 

Maybe she really didn't want to do a collab with Katy :selena: It looks to me like Katy may be the type of entertainer that does collabs in a way Gaga dislikes (they don't get to work on it for some time previous to the recording, they barely even meet, etc).

Regina George

Well if I’m being honest after what Gaga said in those texts with Kesha.. Katy is the one who should ignore her :shrug: But Katy is still being nice.. ofc Katy is still the bad guy on GGD but whatever.

Also Gaga and Katy have been talking in private probably and after thise flowers Gaga sent her it’s pretty obvious they are friends. 

thatfoxyfeeling
4 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

Shw does actually... enough to acknowledge praise shes recieving

You all think way too much into this ****, let her have a life. How do you know she hasn't spoke to her personally? Why do you even care if she has or hasn't acknowledged her? It's like fans try to find negative **** to put on her. :triggered:

GagaStefi
12 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Well if I’m being honest after what Gaga said in those texts with Kesha.. Katy is the one who should ignore her :shrug: But Katy is still being nice.. ofc Katy is still the bad guy on GGD but whatever.

Also Gaga and Katy have been talking in private probably and after thise flowers Gaga sent her it’s pretty obvious they are friends. 

I kinda agree... I wouldn’t be that open loving someone if they were exposed talking **** about me 💀💀💀Im sure they’re friends in private though because Gaga isn’t that open about her relationships nowadays

Boyboi12
5 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think so, because I think Gaga just waits for Katy to praise her and say "I'm going to ignore that b**** that blocked me from having that #1".....

Facts :cryga: justice for applause 

Oriane

Social media is really ravaging people's brains

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Remember when Gaga and Kitty and Madgedonna took a pic at a Met Gala afterparty and it was posted on Madge's social media with everyone tagged, Katy, Madonna, Diplo who wasn't even in the picture and also their clothing was tagged? But Gaga wasn't? NO FAKE FRIENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LeJudas

Does Gaga even run her own accounts. Like full-time. Sometimes her posts feel like someone else talking especially the Facebook one

Archived