💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Madonna be able to play Gaga’s songs?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Didymus
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

This is clearly wrong. Gaga has an extremely controlled voice, you haven't heard enough to judge.

I've been a fan since 2008 girlfriend :ladyhaha:

She can't do soft. Can't. Sorry. It's true. It has nothing to do with control and everything with the color of her voice. She has to belt and rely on high notes to make an impression of emotion. That's not a bad thing btw. It's just like Madonna who can't do high notes to save her life.

4 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

And Madonna can't do that goin' goin' run :hor:

That is true.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
24 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I've been a fan since 2008 girlfriend :ladyhaha:

She can't do soft. Can't. Sorry. It's true. It has nothing to do with control and everything with the color of her voice. She has to belt and rely on high notes to make an impression of emotion. That's not a bad thing btw. It's just like Madonna who can't do high notes to save her life.

That's not true, you can't belt an entire song from start to finish, in between the high notes, there are low notes to show a contrast, usually between the verse and the chorus.

Lush Life, Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down), Ev'ry fcking Time We Say Goodbye are concrete evidence she could do low notes and still be emotional. Even in the verses of Til It Happens to You or the ending of Million Reasons, she didn't rely on high notes to convey her emotions.

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Lush Life, Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down), Ev'ry fcking Time We Say Goodbye are concrete evidence she could do low notes and still be emotional.

But she's never soft. Like, I love those performances but it's incomparable to something like Madonna's La Vie en Rose come on now :saladga:

She's a rock singer for god's sakes.

She's great at what she does vocally and none of her pop peers can touch her in that regard, but she can't compete with them when it comes to singing softly and atmospherically.

It's not criticism, it's just a neutral observation for me. I like that Gaga can't go soft like Madonna, just like I like the fact that Madonna could never sing something like those two tracks you mentioned.

Quentin
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Imagine Madonna singing I'll Never Love Again. :ladyhaha:

Lipsyncing*

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Why am i still seeing quoted posts of the user I added to my Ignore list? :triggered:

is there a way to get rid of the posts of a certain user altogether?

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Conservative Mom

yes, she's able to use instagram, im sure she can use spotify!:party:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

5 hours ago, Rino said:

Why am i still seeing quoted posts of the user I added to my Ignore list? :triggered:

is there a way to get rid of the posts of a certain user altogether?

Ummm who?  :oprah:

spill the tea sista!  :ladyhaha:

Hottie Detector

Smother Em Eh

No cuz only Gaga can sing Gaga songs. It sounds so out of place when other people sing her songs. :ohwell::huntyga::queenga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Bradley
19 hours ago, Didymus said:

But she's never soft. Like, I love those performances but it's incomparable to something like Madonna's La Vie en Rose come on now :saladga:

She's a rock singer for god's sakes.

She's great at what she does vocally and none of her pop peers can touch her in that regard, but she can't compete with them when it comes to singing softly and atmospherically.

It's not criticism, it's just a neutral observation for me. I like that Gaga can't go soft like Madonna, just like I like the fact that Madonna could never sing something like those two tracks you mentioned.

I watched the performance of Madonna singing La Vie En Rose over again after this, and it's good that you enjoyed it, I did think it was okay, but not something I would commend in terms of vocal performance.

I do not think she's able to do what Gaga could not, like that softness in the voice quality that you mention, I don't see anything special in Madonna, in fact I think Gaga is able to sing low/soft notes even better, with stronger emotions even.

It's just my opinion.

22 hours ago, Kimmo said:

We all know she’s obsessed with BTW and dis a mash up, but should Madonna be able play Gaga’s discography and do any justice to it?

Maybe Madonna singing DIC !!

HJE.gif

Tbh I would love to hear DIC cover from Madonna:bye:

I'm probably wrong

KatieJudasGaga4
21 hours ago, Didymus said:

She could probably perform the title track of Joanne better tbh. She has that subtle, intimate voice that Gaga can't do for the life of her.

What are you talking about. Madonna can't even sing her own songs that she has to lip sync them...

tenor.gif?itemid=5910278

Spoiler

I'm joking btw...she can sing, but saying she can sing a Gaga song better than Gaga is like.....

22 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

She can, as long as she pays for it. That's what she and her team did when they tried to "shade" Gaga by performing BTW at her concerts. Perform all you want, Gaga gets copyright money from it :)

Except Gaga isn't credited so she didn't get a penny.

crisTEAne
44 minutes ago, Snow said:

Except Gaga isn't credited so she didn't get a penny.

laughable :smh: 

Screen-Shot-2018-10-22-at-10-50-15.png

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived