Lady Gaga released Joanne 2 years ago today

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou

Time ****ing flies. 

Such an exciting time anticipating a new Gaga album. 

Joanne already has me feeling nostalgic.

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

MA MA PA PA PA

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

raragaga

I listen to the album almost daily

xoxo

QueenVQueen

Omg I can remember blashing Joanne all winter long! Ahh I loved this era because it made me appreciate her not just as a entertainer but as a human! And the Joanne era gave us the super bowl ❤️

QueenVQueen
4 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

one of my favourite albums, but definitely my least favourite era

Yess the era had many ups and downs! Sometimes I’d feel bad for Gaga but the era really turn out to be successful and a smart move for Gaga!

ugh happy bday not my cup of tea. But I enjoyed her performance of Angel Down in that Valentino gown, dancin' in circles, cancelled Paris (for the good) rockin to JOHN WAYNE on my way to university

she gave us her all and super bowl gagachella 

xoxo

just another gay

my favorite era and album from Gaga, so many emotions and touching moments in Joanne era, laugh and tears...

bloody g

After meditating (not died) I've come to the conclusion that she did THAT:nails:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

IMO this is the best Gaga album. It's mature, varied and stripped down of any gimmicks/interruptions. Music at its best.

RahrahWitch

Wow, 2 years already. That's crazy!

While I wasn't too sure at first with the direction of Joanne I was quickly won over. She seemed so Happy and grounded when she performed. I think Joanne was essential for her, It was so personal and she opened up to the world. From cheek to cheek and then Joanne it was a perfect lead up to ASIB.

and on top of that The Superbowl and 5ft2 were absolutely incredible.

I cannot believe it’s been 2 years already. :nooo:

I liked everything about the album/era. It was a good transition from ARTPOP and to ASIB. I love how we got to see another side of Gaga and the GP was able to see that too. Her Gaga moments in the era were dynamic (SBHTS, Coachella, JWT). The only thing that upset me about the era was we didn’t get more singles. But now I understand why she didn’t. 

FameMonster01

Overall I love like, half the album, but it`s my least fav album from Gaga, I felt such a liberation when Joanne era ended 

Battle 4 Ur Life

it’s a great album and John Wayne is a kii.

plus PI

A-Yo

DIC

it’s a great album. very risky but it payed off. I just didn’t like the fashion choices very much at the time. but it was done well.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived