💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga released Joanne 2 years ago today

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

Nirvana

Loved the first half of the album but I revisit it only when I'm in the mood. Diamond Heart, Perfect Illusion and John Wayne are gems though.

I'd remember fondly the Dive bar shows, Superbowl, performance with Metallica :firega: and the tour looked amazing even though I couldn't attend it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
22 minutes ago, EKai said:

It just happened 2 be during that era ... she would have still sang Bad Romance on a piano and still amaze them bc her going acoustic always does that. She was there bc she is Gaga and bc her hits . She had already cleaned her image thanks 2 C2C and The Oscars (also the previous SB's National Anthem) . Her Halftime show represents her career (minus ARTPOP :cryga: ) not Joanne . I believe she would be doing it even if Joanne was a bad album 

I’m not saying the hits didn’t get her to where she is, but Joanne being good helped the NFL stan. 

and again, she would not even be allowed without an LG5 happening at that time, no matter how iconic she was.

plus she got the perfect timing too bc now Rihanna and Pink have declined to do it bc of the Colin Capernick mess. That’s why we’re getting Mediocre 5 this year. 

2 minutes ago, Wigless said:

I’m not saying the hits didn’t get her to where she is, but Joanne being good helped the NFL stan. 

and again, she would not even be allowed without an LG5 happening at that time, no matter how iconic she was.

plus she got the perfect timing too bc now Rihanna and Pink have declined to do it bc of the Colin Capernick mess. That’s why we’re getting Mediocre 5 this year. 

Good thing ... she will NEVER be topped :legend:

IllusionLover

I didn't realize I saw ASIB the same day as the Joanne release. :pray:

Edit: Perfect Illusion used to be my everyday jam last year, the energy in the song it's unique. :legend:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

ThisGuyTony

Her doing Joanne made the Joanne Tour possible. :trollga: Which then in turn allowed me to see her live for the first time ever. :heart:

Gaga oh lala

It's in my top favorite album because it was the first concert I got to see Gaga in person.  :vegas:

RAMROD

Perfect Slaylusion :music:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived