💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga released Joanne 2 years ago today

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

At this point, I think it's a pretty mediocre album. I only listen to two songs from it - Million Reasons and Diamond Heart. This era will be remembered for the SBHS, and an awesome tour.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir
39 minutes ago, Red said:

OMG YES THANK YOU I have been the whole day with the odd sensation something happened on Oct 20th but I couldn't remember what

Anyways, slay Joanne

It was released on October 21st :huntyga:

2 minutes ago, Curunir said:

It was released on October 21st :huntyga:

Back to the odd sensation then

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Just A Holy Fool
1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

I loved it but it felt like a collection of outtakes. 

The awesomeness of Gaga's career. A lauded album full of cutting room floor sweepings :oops:

ChromaticaPunk

I havent listened to it in ages :awkney: but I think it was a necessary career move for her :vegas:

40 minutes ago, Pantera said:

It was a nice album. Not my favorite. But it was cohesive and a smart career move for her. Thanks to Joanne, she landed the role for ASIB and the Super Bowl.

Not really ... she landed ASIB thanks 2 C2C and lets face it , they didn't hire her 4 The Super Bowl 4 Joanne ... she only performed Million Reasons there . If she didn't have the hits from TF and TFM she wouldn't be there . I love Joanne tho but it just happened that The Super Bowl happened during that era but  I wouldn't consider that a part of it since it sth that is mostly to represent her career until now . It si like saying that Madonna got the SuperBowl thanks to MDNA

StarstruckIllusion
34 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

I'm such a flop. 

original.gif

Dw, we all tried to forget it happened lol

Monster7

A step in the right direction after 2013-14:diane: Her most personal album, and 5F2 where we could see who she is actually, and that gem that's the John Wayne mv

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, EKai said:

Not really ... she landed ASIB thanks 2 C2C and lets face it , they didn't hire her 4 The Super Bowl 4 Joanne ... she only performed Million Reasons there . If she didn't have the hits from TF and TFM she wouldn't be there . I love Joanne tho but it just happened that The Super Bowl happened during that era but  I wouldn't consider that a part of it since it sth that is mostly to represent her career until now . It si like saying that Madonna got the SuperBowl thanks to MDNA

I specifically remember her saying she played Joanne for the nfl executives and she said  they understood and stanned it. I remember that bc usually straights hate Gaga lol. Plus they have new rules that don’t allow you to perform outside of an album cycle.

Joanne did that 

SHALLOW

I'm not listening to it as much as i used to but i've always loved it since first listen and i think it kinda influenced me a little even tho i 've always wanted her to release the original LG5 and to show us that concept. 

3 minutes ago, Wigless said:

I specifically remember her saying she played Joanne for the nfl executives and she said  they understood and stanned it. I remember that bc usually straights hate Gaga lol. Plus they have new rules that don’t allow you to perform outside of an album cycle.

Joanne did that 

It just happened 2 be during that era ... she would have still sang Bad Romance on a piano and still amaze them bc her going acoustic always does that. She was there bc she is Gaga and bc her hits . She had already cleaned her image thanks 2 C2C and The Oscars (also the previous SB's National Anthem) . Her Halftime show represents her career (minus ARTPOP :cryga: ) not Joanne . I believe she would be doing it even if Joanne was a bad album 

Archived