đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

opinion

This is what makes me sad!

Abramovic

Featured Posts

Abramovic

Since Gaga hold this very brave speech about women in Hollywood and her own experience with men in the industry. I was very curious what kind of headlines we would have in Germany. 

So I was searching for her name and I just found news about her engagement to Christian Carino... 

Not one article was about the important things she said in her speech. They just write about Gaga and Taylor, their struggling and her new engagement and of course about that ring.

This makes me really sad because she really created an amazing statement with her speech and I was looking forward to read the German articles about Gaga and how she is spreading so much kindness and also mental health awareness. I am just really disappointed in those German newspapers and it just shows that they are not interested in what she has to say about a big and current issue  in Hollywood/ Society. I am not mad at gaga or Christian to make that clear! It’s about the newspapers and of course about the writers who don’t even try to write good articles about Gaga. No wonder that she has not that much airplay in germany anymore. I really thought we could overcome that with ASIB in Germany ...

:/

Archived