❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most likely. I'll still bop to it though once the album gets released to iTunes :music:

It's a shame that the lead didn't smash. I had such high hopes for their comeback (radio-wise).

It's a shame that the lead didn't smash. I had such high hopes for their comeback (radio-wise).

Radio is not here for that. People might be but radio just wants generic dance - pop :(

That's what scares me when it comes to Gaga's post-album singles for ARTPOP. She said herself that she's sprinting from the sameness. But that isn't what radio wants. They feed on sameness :rip:

Radio is not here for that. People might be but radio just wants generic dance - pop :(

That's what scares me when it comes to Gaga's post-album singles for ARTPOP. She said herself that she's sprinting from the sameness. But that isn't what radio wants. They feed on sameness :rip:

While she may be sprinting from sameness, the album will also be heavily influenced by EDM which is what the GP is craving right now. The lyrics will probably be more carefree as well, from what we're hearing.

I trust Interscope; I don't think they'll allow for another Born This Way fiasco. I'm nervous too though.

While she may be sprinting from sameness, the album will also be heavily influenced by EDM which is what the GP is craving right now. The lyrics will probably be more carefree as well, from what we're hearing.

I trust Interscope; I don't think they'll allow for another Born This Way fiasco. I'm nervous too though.

True, other monsters may hate Interscope, but I trust them too!

I think with this album (unlike BTW) the singles will just be in your face. You'll be going through the tracklist and say "Yup this will be a single eventually"

I mean with BTW everyone said "Oh this song could be a sin-...oh wait that part is not radio friendly" and so on. Well that's how I felt :sweat:

True, other monsters may hate Interscope, but I trust them too!

I think with this album (unlike BTW) the singles will just be in your face. You'll be going through the tracklist and say "Yup this will be a single eventually"

I mean with BTW everyone said "Oh this song could be a sin-...oh wait that part is not radio friendly" and so on. Well that's how I felt :sweat:

It's because hardly anything from BTW was single worthy to begin with.

It's because hardly anything from BTW was single worthy to begin with.

Yeah :rip:

Well at least we got a great album :omgexcited:

In other news, Nicki's new urban/pop single is at #75 :awesome:

Yeah :rip:

Well at least we got a great album :omgexcited:

In other news, Nicki's new urban/pop single is at #75 :awesome:

There is literally zero hype around that woman. #75 is rather embarrassing for a brand new single.

There is literally zero hype around that woman. #75 is rather embarrassing for a brand new single.

Yeah where are her stans at? :deadbanana:

I honestly expected this to be at least in the Top 20. It's really catchy. Maybe she just became too overexposed with Starships blasting on your car radio every time you changed the station :smh:

Yeah where are her stans at? :deadbanana:

I honestly expected this to be at least in the Top 20. It's really catchy. Maybe she just became too overexposed with Starships blasting on your car radio every time you changed the station :smh:

It PTA being abandoned?

It PTA being abandoned?

Not by radio. (What a surprise :usrs:)

Digitally (or as I like to say, by the public) Yes it has been.

iTunes

Not by radio. (What a surprise :usrs:)

Digitally (or as I like to say, by the public) Yes it has been.

iTunes

Wat? Is it even possible to digitally abandon a single? What logic :duck:

Archived