Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Ally Maine...

Maria Brink

Featured Posts

Poissonche
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

'Ally Maine' :interestinga:

YES PLOT TWIST ALLY AND JACKSON ARE ACTUALLY LONG LOST TWINS (same last name, you see) AND THEN THEY SAY "F*CK WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WE'VE ALREADY SUCKED OFF EACH OTHER'S BIG DONKEY D!CK" so then to undo their incestuous activities they go on eBay and find a slightly used time-travelling doubled-headed dildo and the number of thrusts you do on it is the number of days you go back so they go back to the day of their birth and they unlose each other - it was all just a little mistake made by a nurse on the 47th hour of her 68-hour long shift, crappy health system eh? - so they wake up in a present where they were raised as twins and no one remembers their incestuous fling. But they remember. And they're sad about it. At the end of the movie, they can be seen singing I'll Never Love Again while putting graffitis all over the city, reading "incest is wincest" even though they're not practicing it anymore. But in the movie they're the ones who actually invent the phrase "incest is wincest" and they become very rich with it and they live happily ever after as non-lovers twins. But they still remember and wish they'd never learned the truth.

Here, I spoiled you in full this whole "Ally Maine" concept :huntyga: You're welcome :huntyga: Best Picture Oscar winner, am I right?

1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

YES PLOT TWIST ALLY AND JACKSON ARE ACTUALLY LONG LOST TWINS (same last name, you see) AND THEN THEY SAY "F*CK WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WE'VE ALREADY SUCKED OFF EACH OTHER'S BIG DONKEY D!CK" so then to undo their incestuous activities they go on eBay and find a slightly used time-travelling doubled-headed dildo and the number of thrusts you do on it is the number of days you go back so they go back to the day of their birth and they unlose each other - it was all just a little mistake made by a nurse on the 47th hour of her 68-hour long shift, crappy health system eh? - so they wake up in a present where they were raised as twins and no one remembers their incestuous fling. But they remember. And they're sad about it. At the end of the movie, they can be seen singing I'll Never Love Again while putting graffitis all over the city, reading "incest is wincest" even though they're not practicing it anymore. But in the movie they're the ones who actually invent the phrase "incest is wincest" and they become very rich with it and they live happily ever after as non-lovers twins. But they still remember and wish they'd never learned the truth.

Here, I spoiled you in full this whole "Ally Maine" concept :huntyga: You're welcome :huntyga: Best Picture Oscar winner, am I right?

...................:awkney:

1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

f**k you sis I was actually looking forward to the movie :saladga:

Poissonche
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

f**k you sis I was actually looking forward to the movie :saladga:

Well, at least now you're prepared for the heart-wrecking experience that is ASIB. You'll thank me later ❤

4 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

...................:awkney:

Well that's kinda what happens in the movie, no? Have I watched it wrong?

SlaeUrAnus
2 hours ago, Poissonche said:

Ignorehershedrinks.gif

In my messy era.

Quartz
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

@hellothing what's funny :omg:

Sis spoiled ASIB for me :wtf:

I mean, I find the suffering of others funny :laughga:

JK :poot:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived