Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

LIVE NOW: Britney’s New Vegas Residency Will Be Announced Tonight

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stop laughing at this it literally feels like an SNL skit... it's so surreal.

She was literally there for 3 minutes and she signed 5 things :deadbanana:

The beat drop when she got in the car :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

The livestream comments being like "OMG!!!! SO EXCITED! NEW ALBUM?" :deadbanana:

LITERALLY 25 minutes dedicated to pan zooms of the hotel and Ellen's interviewer, whom she didn't even give an interview to :deadbanana:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

dynamite

You couldn't even see what the residency said because it was projected onto a building full of windows lmao

So I guess I look forward to seeing Britney Spears' Vegan Show: Dalmations

:bye:

BeautyisaLie

Am I the only one that thinks that maybe she doesn't wanna do this anymore? After the carpool karaoke I realized that maybe she just wants to have a normal life with her kids and stay away from the public eye as much as possible. She doesn't seem involved with anything at all, doesn't even look like she enjoys performing. I wonder why she keeps going, besides her contract obligations and money. 

It's dark but just a game

ZephyrInTheSky

I told my friend before the stream (jokingly) "I'll be surprised if she even gives a speech like last time" and I did not expect it to become true. :huntyga: Queen of putting in less and less effort and making more money.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Quartz

omg that was so bad lmfao I feel so bad for her fans. You brought this to yourselves stanning someone who couldn't care less :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Gimme More

her team are so awful, not even getting her to speak but i find it so hilarious at the same time :ladyhaha:

excited for the residency though, britney can get my coins :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

MaybeKermit
19 hours ago, OMonster said:

Nor has Britney's... the show isn't starting until February. 

Gaga's announcement was a tweet... Britney's is live-streamed to Ellen's channel with much hype and excitement. 

Seems strange to me. 

Well tbh because Britney doesn't have anything else to promote at the moment...

Gaga only signed that deal etc, and at the time didn't even have the name/visuals. 
I"m sure Gaga will do it during the launch week, but atm it is nt necessary

7982BRICK

Britney and Gaga will be performing in the same venue next year. If we don't get a collab song or something I'll be suing MGM park. 

Archived