💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna turned down Super Bowl performance

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Now she makes Gaga and JT, all the ones who performs there after that Kaepernick thing seems bad. When it isn't.

The thing about Gaga's performance, is that she was trying to unite the left and right to look at the bigger picture, and JT performed.....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
13 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

WOW... I respect her for standing up for what she believes in. I do think that she could’ve used it to shed light on whatever issues she’s supporting though. :ohwell:

They'd have shut her down, and if she'd have made a statement, she'd have been crucified by Trump/Republicans/NFL fans. She couldn't have used it effectively.

Purr more, hiss less.

Suspiria

While I do respect her for standing by her beliefs (if this is true), I also think she could've shown her support more by actually doing it... I mean it is the single most watched musical event in the world, what an opportunity to spread an important message.

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Now she makes Gaga and JT, all the ones who performs there after that Kaepernick thing seems bad. When it isn't.

Not really though, she probably would have accepted the performance if the NFL hadn't restricted the players free speech to kneel. A lot has happened in the Kaepernick situation since JT or Gaga performed. That being said, JT's performance will probably bring more criticism than any after-thought about Kaepernick haha 

Purr more, hiss less.

FarixGaga
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

How is Gaga family friendly? Her persona is far from conservative. She literally got on that stage and said “No matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgender...” 

The NFL didn’t seem worried to have a “safe” performer. 

I mean, it's not a coincidence that the Super Bowl happened during Joanne era and not during the "controversial" fase of her career during which she was even more popular. :reductive:

JC

Morphine Prince
8 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

I mean, it's not a coincidence that the Super Bowl happened during Joanne era and not during the "controversial" fase of her career during which she was even more popular. :reductive:

Gaga was at a Hillary Clinton rally on election night as the now president Trump said “We don’t need Lady Gaga” 

I don’t think she is “safe” tbh

36 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

How is Gaga family friendly? Her persona is far from conservative. She literally got on that stage and said “No matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgender...” 

The NFL didn’t seem worried to have a “safe” performer. 

I think it’s not about social issues like this. I think it would be rather about sexual stuff. Rihanna wouldn’t shy away from showing nipples

When everything is going so well for you that you can afford to pass on SB and not care. Way to go.

it wasn't laaaahv

38 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

While I do respect her for standing by her beliefs (if this is true), I also think she could've shown her support more by actually doing it... I mean it is the single most watched musical event in the world, what an opportunity to spread an important message.

The second most watched :ohwell:

Thomas P

I get it, and I respect this decision, and her so much, but she's pretty much the only person I want to see on that stage :laughga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived