💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney Teases New Vegas Residency - FEB 2019

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

I don’t want to be a Debby downer, but a residency isn’t really a big announcement if you’ve been on a residency for half a decade :sweat:

I hope the announcement is a pregnancy, a new album, or a pregnancy of a new album (BTW Vessel teas). I wasn’t a fan of Glory, but it’s still exciting seeing an artist nurture an album era.

i get where you're coming from, but britney very rarely makes appearances nowadays or rarely even does interviews in the US - so it's nice when she actually does some sort of promotion!

i would love what you've said to happen :ladyhaha:i'd love an album, hopefully it'll be coming soon as there'll be a residency!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Yesss, I am always ready for new Britney music ALWAYS! I am really hoping her next album will be dance orientated, Femme Fatale and Blackout worked so well for her. Whilst i like Glory, i just find some of the production a little too tame and Selena Gomezesque lol, like i really like hard hitting Britney and i think songs like Just Like Me etc off Glory were a little disappointing, its hard to explain. I mean Change Your Mind and DYWCO i loved at our concert and because me and my friend listened to those songs loads we were like proper going crazy during those songs whilst lots of the audience didnt seem to recognise the songs lol. But I want a sassy record next for Britney with sexy dance beats with like Gimme More type instrumentals. That must have been great doing the meet and greet, was you happy with yours? We were near the front of the back block to the left of the centre if that makes any sense 😅. Where were you?

i'd love a dance album from her! I'm just so excited for new music!

Yeah I get what you mean, I'm glad you had a good time! yeah i loved it she was so sweet and polite, i met her in Vegas in 2015 too and she was lovely then aswell! yes i know what you mean haha! I was right at the front on the fourth row on the right hand side right next to the catwalk, i had the best time!

Lets pray for more music with a lot of attitude, i'd love more songs like Gimme More, Break The Ice, Get Naked!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i'd love a dance album from her! I'm just so excited for new music!

Yeah I get what you mean, I'm glad you had a good time! yeah i loved it she was so sweet and polite, i met her in Vegas in 2015 too and she was lovely then aswell! yes i know what you mean haha! I was right at the front on the fourth row on the right hand side right next to the catwalk, i had the best time!

Lets pray for more music with a lot of attitude, i'd love more songs like Gimme More, Break The Ice, Get Naked!

It was awesome. I've been to see Gaga twice, Rihanna once, Britney once and Duran Duran twice. And Britney's concert is right up there for me, I think that Gaga's concerts are the best that i have been to because she makes you experience so many emotions throughout the show, but i had the most fun at the POM show i'm not gonna lie. That must have been so exciting being by the catwalk as well. I love her energy and her Britneyisms its all so iconic and i love all the hairography and the quick arm movements and she just has such cool moments on the stage that other artists dont seem to be able to do. Like for instance during Toxic when she slides down on the floor and like headbangs, she just looks so powerful on stage at times, it makes me so proud knowing what she has gone through. And to hear all the negativity even now about her from so called fans makes me love her even more for sticking with her Britneyisms and her iconic moves. Yes i love those songs you mentioned. I also love Freakshow, Perfect Lover, Beautiful Drop Dead and Trouble For Me.

DiscoHeaven23

I also kinda feel like new music will be attached to this, next week is the 20th annniversary of the song ...Baby One More Time coming out.

Like the timing is tooo perfect

FentyGa
12 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I also kinda feel like new music will be attached to this, next week is the 20th annniversary of the song ...Baby One More Time coming out.

Like the timing is tooo perfect

10th album for her 20th anniversary maybe?

DiscoHeaven23
7 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

10th album for her 20th anniversary maybe?

....or her 20th Greatest Hits album :selena:

..or an album of all unreleased songs of the past 20 years. :tony::pray:

tenor.gif?itemid=9148080

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

....or her 20th Greatest Hits album :selena:

..or an album of all unreleased songs of the past 20 years. :tony::pray:

tenor.gif?itemid=9148080

inb4 another B In The Mix

Archived