'I'll Never Love Again' Music Video

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty
5 hours ago, dit said:

It's too soon. It would ruin the end of the film. They should release it close to Oscars season and make it a single then. For now it would not make sense to release it honestly. At least in my opinion but they know what to do at the end of the day. 

Most people who watch non-single music videos (fans) have already seen the movie though. Unless it hasn't premiered yet in the area where they live, but then again they don't have to watch the MV.

Head Empty
23 minutes ago, dit said:

Is this out yet? anyone have a link to watch it? (anyone can watch it right?)

Still 10.5 hours if I'm not mistaken.

RickMonster98

Inb4 they put SPOILER ALERT on the video title :air:

Lady Gaga - I'll Never Love Again (Extended Version) (A Star Is Born) (Spoiler Alert) 

:ladyhaha:

Luxe Ford

It will be the Telephone continuation!

Bookmark me. :toofunny:

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

BloodyM

I don't get why they're rushing when Shallow is doing so great! Could have waited another couple of weeks or so and maybe push for a surprise performance of Shallow on SNL or some other show! 

zakariah
16 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

READY FOR ALL OF MY AUNTIES TO SOB TO THIS SONG AT MY GRANDMA'S FUNERAL THIS WEEKEND :legend:

I WILL GET MY GIRL THAT PROMO :legend:

sksksksks a part of me is like YAAASSS GET IT GIRL, another part is like HAHAHAHA FK, and then another part of me is like i’m sorry for your loss :(

Edible Cloud
1 hour ago, RickMonster98 said:

Inb4 they put SPOILER ALERT on the video title :air:

Lady Gaga - I'll Never Love Again (Extended Version) (A Star Is Born) (Spoiler Alert) 

:ladyhaha:

Umh, the song was written "before"................ so spoiler inside the movie too :air:

PS: No spoiler for people they do not speak English

domixwodix

Already more music videos than the ARTPOP era

i hope they also release the Heal Me and WDYDT performances

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

such a emotional scene from the movie. Cut staright to the heart of GP gaga. I mean Ally, I mean Stephanie lol

42 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

I don't get why they're rushing when Shallow is doing so great! Could have waited another couple of weeks or so and maybe push for a surprise performance of Shallow on SNL or some other show! 

it's such a commercial success (this album) 4 top 20 songs even in France, it's a move era they should spin it right away. And they are doing really good.

They know with a wave of new movie and music releases coming that they need their ace card, also strike while the iron is hot and all that...

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Luxe Ford said:

It will be the Telephone continuation!

Bookmark me. :toofunny:

Totally... The music video will start with Gaga and Bey pulling over in the desert and having lesbian sex, then Beyoncé having a stroke and dying then Gaga sings this song that "Beyoncé wrote for her" while Gaga was incarcerated, and at the end  instead of having Bradley singing it'll be Beyoncé...

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Totally... The music video will start with Gaga and Bey pulling over in the desert and having lesbian sex, then Beyoncé having a stroke and dying then Gaga sings this song that "Beyoncé wrote for her" and at the end  instead of having Bradley singing it'll be Beyoncé...

But wait, that'll be the mashup of INLA and Speechless. :vegas:

I'll Never Love Again, I'll never write a song, won't even sing along, I'll Never Love Bey

Not to be continued...

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived