Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'I'll Never Love Again' Music Video

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get ready monsters, she's about to have her whitney moment! 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Why am I so hyped up for the music video when I've literally watched the film like 3 times already and I'm pretty sure the video's basically from the film? BUT ANYWAY, Y'ALL JUST 10 MORE MINUTES LEFT AAAAA

Wanted to get the 3 month free trial, but Apple says my account doesnt exist even when I just made one two times :triggered:

I know why I hate Apple :triggered:

Teal Ambition

where is it?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Anderson123
11 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Another video NO ONE asked for.

ARUTW & Is That Alright? should shine first.

It would be cool to see the full SNL performance of Why Do U Do That? 

Sorry but releasing Why Do You Do That when you have pretty much the rest of the album would be such a waste. It’s like releasing Teeth as a single and keeping Bad Romance, Alejandro, Dance In The Dark and Monster as just album tracks. 

Also, I’ve never seen anyone here asking for that song to be a single. :laughga:

DonnieDarko
22 minutes ago, thopekas said:

And where we can watch it? Is there any Livestream because i don't know how apple music works

You have to wait for YouTube. Probably after the weekend.

DonnieDarko
Just now, Alan123 said:

Sorry but releasing Why Do You Do That when you have pretty much the rest of the album would be such a waste. It’s like releasing Teeth as a single and keeping Bad Romance, Alejandro, Dance In The Dark and Monster as just album tracks. 

Well, Teeth aged like wine and it was the only non-single that received promo on Five Foot Two so your example is kinda off but yeah, I get what you mean. However, WDYDT is still a good song

Archived