Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB Sold 348k Copies Worldwide 1st Week!

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

derpmonster
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

SPS afaik..

Why is Gaga not an exception anymore? Look at BTW sales.. she was an exception...

I feel like Gaga might become an exception now once again. She used to be one of the best selling. And now with the longevity of Shallow and ASIB... Shallow could actually become at the level of a popular Adele song.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born This Way is the 2nd most sold album WW on the first week this century only behind Adele's 25.

just leaving this here..

DutchHooker
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@DutchHooker please add the actual source (unverified Twitter accounts aren't acceptable sources) to the OP or this will be moved and you'll be warned :omg:

Done, I didn't know it was necesarry, excusez moi :vegas:
(http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums.htm) it's also in the OP.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

I feel like Gaga might become an exception now once again. She used to be one of the best selling. And now with the longevity of Shallow and ASIB... Shallow could actually become at the level of a popular Adele song.

Let's hope! LG6 will have a 1 million debut :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
19 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

LG6 coming for 500k+

If the hype continues it could work, we need Democratic and Republican people at our side, we already had the democratic people, but we get some rednack soccer moms at our side due to ASIB..
We need the Taylor Swift audience..

DutchHooker
18 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Another day, another slay by miss Gagally :queenga:

Yes and dont forget to mention Jackley :vegas:

Sandrology
9 hours ago, derpmonster said:

She has a vocal fanbase for sure. :poot:

Debuted at #2 behind the soundtrack of A TV show :poot: :poot:

121k units of which 116k were pure sales.

ONLY 5k streaming for MADONNA??? Well Dinosaurs don't know spotify I guess... 

giphy.webp

Congrats, Gaga, Bradley and team! I’m confident this is just the beginning of one of her most successful works, yet. 

8 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

If the hype continues it could work, we need Democratic and Republican people at our side, we already had the democratic people, but we get some rednack soccer moms at our side due to ASIB..
We need the Taylor Swift audience..

I think we're slowly getting there. My family in Arkansas, hardcore Trumpists, softened to her with C2C and ASIB appears to have won them over. First week sales for LG6 will be very very interesting. 

4 hours ago, Indyl said:

I think we're slowly getting there. My family in Arkansas, hardcore Trumpists, softened to her with C2C and ASIB appears to have won them over. First week sales for LG6 will be very very interesting. 

You never know, it is way too soon to predict LG6' success.  Shallow or ASIB can appeal to some kind of people that is not necessarily interested in the typical Gaga sound. If LG6 is going to be ARTPOP's  little sister or something like that, this people won't be interested in Gaga again. 

We'll see.

Archived