Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Complex mentions Gaga

nickfellit

Featured Posts

phillipaf

I mean, she has a point. Since we follow her and watch or read every interview, it obvioulsy gets annoying. However, most poeple aren't as obsesses as we are, so it's actually a smart move to say the same things each time. I guess that's how promo works

wheres the shade??? gaga says "there can be 99 people in the room and it takes only 1 to believe in you" and the caption reads 'me lying to my exes'. its such a simply structured meme, it means that somebody is lying to an ex because obviously they were not that ONE person..

Spoiler

this is truly one of the most drama-free, shade-free, hate-free eras for her, why do you try so hard to create something out of nowhere? :emma:

Schizophonic

wasnt it gaga who once said: “i repeat a lie so many times until it becomes a truth”

doja scat
25 minutes ago, Tresor said:

ugh CRINGE gaga being a broken record was something only we were supposed to know :cryga:

25 minutes ago, smitherz said:

lmao this is what happens when your publicity team only allows interviewers to ask the same 4 questions 💀

SKSKSKSK same i don’t get why gaga and management want to repeat the same thing in interviews for her albums/projects :rip: 

is she just that rigid on projecting exactly what she wants in terms of her message or what :rip: 

doja scat
4 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

wasnt it gaga who once said: “i repeat a lie so many times until it becomes a truth”

Our girl is so smart and is a walking self-fulfilling prophecy.

Isn’t it oddly coincidental that in her 10th anniversary, she’s having the “we love her again!!” moment, has a box office smasher movie, has the #1 album and a top 5 hit?  not to mention the movie is called ‘a STAR is BORN’.  

I swear she has planned out her career to depict the rise, fall & comeback of the blonde pop star  

Defmix100
18 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

SKSKSKSK same i don’t get why gaga and management want to repeat the same thing in interviews for her albums/projects :rip: 

is she just that rigid on projecting exactly what she wants in terms of her message or what :rip: 

if you watch press interviews for other movies it's the same, same questions over and over so obviously the actors get used to their replies

Schizophonic
15 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Our girl is so smart and is a walking self-fulfilling prophecy.

Isn’t it oddly coincidental that in her 10th anniversary, she’s having the “we love her again!!” moment, has a box office smasher movie, has the #1 album and a top 5 hit?  not to mention the movie is called ‘a STAR is BORN’.  

I swear she has planned out her career to depict the rise, fall & comeback of the blonde pop star  

i think the same. 

and to be honest, i think she was aware that joanne is important for credibility and critics and not for charts, that the songs she wrote not screaming hit 

AndrewGr
55 minutes ago, smitherz said:

lmao this is what happens when your publicity team only allows interviewers to ask the same 4 questions 💀

No-one asked a question about how many people do you need in a room with 99 people in order to star in a movie, this is not Algebra :huntyga:

I really don't get what the joke here was meant to be, so I can't tell if it's shade or not, but I don't think so? :huh:

Archived