Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Shallow- A worldwide hit?

FameMonster01

Featured Posts

FameMonster01

Do you guys think Shallow could become Gaga`s first worldwide hit after Applause? If not, I hope it`s going to reach MR at least, what do you think? 

FameMonster01
1 minute ago, AlexKing4 said:

I hope so! I really want the GP to really like her again:firega:

Same! Sometimes I feel bad about her not having a hit like Applause in over 5 years now, hopefully that`s gonna change in the near future

Mister Gaga
11 minutes ago, GAGAXABO said:

It is already...

It's not. Peaks means anything. It needs radio + streaming all across the world.

I think it will be a moderate hit ala Million Reasons, but with more success outside US (which MR didn't have)

FATCAT

Maybe? It's hilarious that they basically cut it off at the knees and released on a Thursday and it's now the biggest of all the songs. It's already exceeding expectations.

Purr more, hiss less.

Schizophonic
14 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

It's not. Peaks means anything. It needs radio + streaming all across the world.

I think it will be a moderate hit ala Million Reasons, but with more success outside US (which MR didn't have)

i dont agree. peaks dont mean everything.

longlivaty and impact is way more important and i really see that happening right now.

49 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Do you guys think Shallow could become Gaga`s first worldwide hit after Applause? If not, I hope it`s going to reach MR at least, what do you think? 

Million Reasons peaked at #39 in UK 

Shallow is currently at #6 in the UK :firega: and is predicted to go to #5 in the next chart.

20 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Peaks mean a lot in this country. If its a big song it will peak high. The UK charts can be very cruel to even the most succesful of artists!

River
Just now, UK Monster said:

Peaks mean a lot in this country. If its a big song it will peak high. The UK charts can be very cruel to even the most succesful of artists!

This is why the UK music is dying, slowly..

So many UK specific genres are extinct because of lack of support and chart killing..

It totally killed Telstar Records and caused them to bankrupt and so many artists has been left without support and just gave up..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

59 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I don't see it tbh. But you know...time, the ultimate truth teller.

It’s already #6 on Worldwide Spotify and the track has been #1 on Worldwide iTunes for what, 2 weeks. Radio is picking it up. It’s definitely going to be a more global hit than MR.

2 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

Literally everyone (and I mean literally everyone) knows and sings the song here in the UK. Number one on iTunes for days...Every coffee shop playing the whole soundtrack non-stop, for G’s sake. I don’t care about peaks... Facts are facts. And the song and whole soundtrack will get more and more exposure ❤️ loving it!

Monster in Scotland

ArtGagaPop

it is already bigger then anything since applause. It's already huge in US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, taiwan, swizzterland, etc. It's about to come huge in NZ and austraila, the movie premieres there this friday and its already doing really good. It's growing in brazil, italy, spain, germany, france etc. It's charting in top 10 on spotify on alot of these countries and top 50 in all of them. Shallow is already crushing any joanne single on streaming. 

Archived