Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
funny

My prof gives ASIB ha promo

shame

Featured Posts

Today during my creative writing class my professor made TWO references to Gaga

First he explained he would be visiting tutorial classes but warned us not to get all excited and expect something crazy from him as if he were Lady Gaga, :diane: and told us that he was still working on the Bad Romance choreo but it's too complicated and that he'll debut it in lecture when he's ready :ladyhaha:

Then he was explaining character and plot development and used ASIB and Ally as an example of amazing and complex character growth. He said that he came out of the movie SOBBING and that he LOVED Gaga and then recommended everyone to go see it when they had the chance. That's word of mouth promo before approx 100+ STUDENTS :excited:

It's now my new fav uni course. I wonder if I can connect with him more through our mutual love for Gags to raise that GPA :diane:

Gaga did THAT. The fact that she's coming up so often in pop culture again really proves ASIB's impact :tony:

angels forever, forever angels

PlastiscGuy

Lucky you. My professor is a Britney fan, and every time he can, mocks about Gaga cause knows I'm a LM :awkney: least my girl can sing.

PG.

August Blue
30 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

Your Prof doing better Promo than Bobby at Joanne Era...

PI choreo disagrees :vegas: 

16 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Is he a Hunty? :huntyga:

he dresses well, makes pop culture references, loves gaga, and once he randomly used twitter stan language in his lecture

i think that makes him a certified Hunty™ :huntyga:

angels forever, forever angels

Could you tell me, privately if you prefer so, what he said about her character? I really felt it was underdeveloped so I'm surprised he felt that way. I'd like to know more if it's not too much to ask!

GoldenPonyboy

Word to mouth is such a big thing for this movie. I went to see it opening night, and we were about ten people in the theater. Yesterday, the theater was SOLD OUT. on a week night. The only times you will see movies being sold out is  when it is a superhero movie or star wars

Archived