💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

POLL: Lady Gaga 8th Most Divisive Celebrity in U.S. -- Beyonce #1

thehanyo

Featured Posts

FATCAT
20 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Sorry, but how is Katy Perry and Ellen more politically polarizing than Gaga? 

Katy Perry campaigned for Clinton quite prominently, Ellen is lesbian.

That's all there is to it.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewRules
5 minutes ago, Wenli said:

Nah. Beyonce gets called overrated because some, not many, in the media try to put her on a level she will never reach (Michael Jackson). 

It's become harder to dispute her status as great, so now y'all are trying to argue she isn't the greatest. The very fact that Michael Jackson is the only artist worthy of comparing Beyoncé to shows there is no one alive on her level. Every generation has its legend and she is clearly ours :reductive:

DONAJENDRO
1 minute ago, Needlesslyrics said:

It's become harder to dispute her status as great, so now y'all are trying to argue she isn't the greatest. The very fact that Michael Jackson is the only artist worthy of comparing Beyoncé to shows there is no one alive on her level. Every generation has its legend and she is clearly ours :reductive:

Exactly this. People even bothering to compare her to LEGENDS are only proving the Hive's point

Mad Onna

2 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

I said some delusional people in the media compared her to MJ. There are plenty of artists better than her in my book.

37 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

I'm sorry but HOW IS Beyonce more polarizing D: she almost doesn't speak about anything 

This... is just straight up false lol. Formation made her the most hated celebrity among conservatives.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

dynamite
49 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Of course Beyonce is #1. Even white liberals show their subconscious racism by calling her "overrated"

It's racist to say Beyonce is overrated?

Let me just quote some lyrics from Lady Gaga's song "Aura":

Spoiler

ha ha hahaha hahaha haha.. ha ha hahaha hahaha hahah... hahahaha aa aa aa a a aaaaaaa a a aa a 

NewRules
16 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It's racist to say Beyonce is overrated?

Let me just quote some lyrics from Lady Gaga's song "Aura":

Hide contents

ha ha hahaha hahaha haha.. ha ha hahaha hahaha hahah... hahahaha aa aa aa a a aaaaaaa a a aa a 

Beyonce is the greatest performer of this generation. She is not overrated. The only people her call her such are those who hate seeing an openly political black woman at the top. They can't call her bad - because she obviously isn't - so they describe her as overrated

dynamite
Just now, Needlesslyrics said:

Beyonce is the greatest performer of this generation. She is not overrated. The only people her call her such are those who hate seeing an openly political black woman at the top. They can't call her bad - because she obviously isn't - so they describe her as overrated

While I do think Beyonce is mega talented, "greatest performer" is entirely subjective, and I can't speak for everyone but that's not exactly true about an openly political black woman at the top... there are other reasons. I love her voice and stage presence, but half the time her music is MEH. That's why, for me, she can be overrated.

TheAlpha
25 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Understand something. Not everyone sees her as the greatest performer of this generation. I certainly don’t. And I’m not white. Comparing her to MJ isn’t proving Hive’s point. It’s making them delusional. She’s not even the MOST influential female pop star alive. How can she be compared to the king himself? 

And as I mentioned before, you can’t even criticize a black artist nowadays without SWJ like yourself bringing up the race card. 

You know this is just my opinion, right?

gypsy101

beyoncé is a legend icon star, her voice is gorgeous. i will say some of her earlier non-single album material is sometimes not the most interesting. since her self titled album her solo music has been mostly wonderful.

Chickens in Malibu

We love a political queen! Go queen bey! Get under the skin of republicans even more!

Where's TSwift? After releasing a whole album bemoaning her reputation you'd think it would show up lol

I'm not surprised about Beyonce. When you reach high high higher, you'll always get detractors and she's put a lot more politics into her performances and music so it makes sense.

1 hour ago, TheAlpha said:

I really don’t get this poll. Can somebody explain it to me. How favorable is she among Republicans and Democrats?

It's all in the key at the top. Red dot = Republican approval, blue dot = Democratic approval, grey dot = overall. The spread between the red and blue dots (which is the degree of difference in perception) is how they're ranked.

Gaga is something like +10 Republicans, +53 Democrats.

43 minutes ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Wow..

You are free to idolize anyone you want, but to defend her pulling the race card is one of the most ridiculous things ive seen on this site. You need to grow up. 

And for the record, I am a huge fan of people like Oprah, Michelle Obama or Whoopi Goldberg, I think they are some of the best human beings walking this planet. Im also a huge fan of women like Aretha Franklin and Diana Ross.

So get off your high horse

Archived