๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Is Very Close...

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

edengowon
Just now, Interstellar said:

They're all slaying on radio though. Gaga's lack of radio points will make her suffer in the bottom half of the top 10 next week

True although radio stations are picking up on it. I'm hearing it more and more over here in the UK and it's going up in our charts. The more popular it grows worldwide, the more chance we have of it increasing on radio

the artist formerly known as melancholia

homomo
2 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

True although radio stations are picking up on it. I'm hearing it more and more over here in the UK and it's going up in our charts. The more popular it grows worldwide, the more chance we have of it increasing on radio

Of course. However, by the time Shallow's radio performance is on par with the rest of the top ten, the sales and streaming numbers will be waaaaaay down. On the plus side, this will give the track more longevity chart wise. Just don't expect top 3 to happen. (not in the USA anyway)

edengowon
2 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Of course. However, by the time Shallow's radio performance is on par with the rest of the top ten, the sales and streaming numbers will be waaaaaay down. On the plus side, this will give the track more longevity chart wise. Just don't expect top 3 to happen. (not in the USA anyway)

Yeah, sadly we can't really have streams and chart positions

Although I reckon Shallow'llย hit UK top 3 soon

the artist formerly known as melancholia

DiscoHeaven23
44 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

Does anyone think it's gonna go number 1?

"Girls Like You" is beginning to fade. And it looks like "Lucid Dreams" will be the next #1. But its' wearing out too, so that's not competition. "MIA" doesn't have the streaming numbers to help it go #1 anytime soon. The high streaming numbers belong to "ZEZE" now.ย 

But i think the biggest competition for #1 will be Cardi B's new single she's releasing in the next few weeks.ย 

My prediction is that "Shallow" will peak at #3.ย 

Sneaky Oliver

I don't understand :flop:ย she's getting that top10 with Shallow, it's confirmed so why is she "close to"?

Iโ€™m on my Legacy Act era

mistylake
29 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I don't understand :flop:ย she's getting that top10 with Shallow, it's confirmed so why is she "close to"?

ย 

18 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

I may be dumb but I don't understand

Because it won't be 10 years until late Nov...

So Shallow has to stay at top 10 for several weeks more to achieve that

Archived