news

Gaga Confirms Engagement

ACT2

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

Some of you guys act like you know better.

Nobody know how they feel except towards each other beside Gaga and Christian themselves.

What you see when they are in public is what they want you to see, what they do in private life it's none of your business, that's why it's called private.

Let the girl lives, get on with you life and find yourself a boyfriend or girlfriend ffs.

:fthis:

Look at those clowns

FlopSlurper
53 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

inb4 Christian is the reason she broke up with Taylor

He was seen with her while she was still with Taylor months before they broke up, and he was inviting Gaga’s parents to dates with his then girlfriend. 

NewUsername
4 hours ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Queen of taking things slowly and not engaging with her boyfriend on the same week they met

I'm sorry but this doesn't feel slowly at all. I kinda don't like this news and hoped she's first let more time pass being together with Christian before getting engaged, knowing that her and Taylor's got called off.

Of course I hope all works out, but given she has already had a broken engagement, I'd think she'd take more time to be even more sure this time around.

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, KING said:

It’s about time. Hopefully the wedding comes quicker than last time. :icega:

Last time never happened so wouldn’t anything be quicker than that?  :triggered:

codymonster

I think we all need to remember we NEVER see them interact together. She doesn't talk about him. THIS is why many people don't like him. She talked about Taylor and did interviews with Taylor, and we saw the chemistry. Just because we don't see that chemistry with Christian, doesn't mean it's not there... she just chooses not to show us. She probably realized how painful that public breakup was, saw how much it affected her and her fans. She probably is choosing to keep this relationship for herself.

So please stop saying they don't seem to have chemistry or that they don't seem to be in love... We literally don't see them, so how they hell can we have an opinion on whether they are in love or not:messga: Let the woman be happy for gods sake..

giskardsb
53 minutes ago, zHonMonster said:

Yup it feels like he trapped her into it from the get go 

jeez give Gaga some credit for not being some naive wide-eyed ingenue.

Stewful2929
Just now, giskardsb said:

jeez give Gaga some credit for not being some naive wide-eyed ingenue.

Of course she’s not! But he’s almost 50 and I could see manipulation come into play especially considering he’s been around her while she was w Taylor but you are right she is an adult 

8 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Last time never happened so wouldn’t anything be quicker than that?  :triggered:

Correct but last time she got engaged she spent almost 2 years to pick a good date. 

giskardsb
6 minutes ago, zHonMonster said:

Of course she’s not! But he’s almost 50 and I could see manipulation come into play especially considering he’s been around her while she was w Taylor but you are right she is an adult 

Gaga has a strong support system in her parents, and they seem to accept Christian.  It's literally only between Gaga, Christian, and her family.  LM's making groundless speculations just seems rude and unnecessary.

Archived