💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amy Winehouse biopic officially in the works

thehanyo

Featured Posts

Epione

I think Amy fans should ignore whatever her father releases to earn more money from her death. He's disgusting.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't even die in peace in this f-cking planet :grr:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

4 hours ago, swakby said:

I mean, I wouldn't want Gaga to portray her.

As much as I love Gaga, Amy's personality and artistic vision was out of this world's. 

I dont agree with this. I think its unfair to say that Amy had more artistic vision than Gaga.

2 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I dont agree with this. I think its unfair to say that Amy had more artistic vision than Gaga.

I didn't mean it like that. I wanted to say that their artistic visions are much different than one another :).

Rabbit Heart
4 hours ago, monster78619 said:

I mean he has a point about Gaga not having the accent, it’s not like he’s saying he dislikes Gaga or anything 

And Gaga is not a horrible person like his daughter was (his own words "the funny, brilliant, charming and horrible person that she was.") :ladyhaha:

JazzGa

Shoot, telling a dead gal's dad he can suck your **** because your kween isn't the first pick for a biopic about his daughter? A little aggressive there hon... 

I honestly don't know who could possibly be better than Gaga though. Like I don't even have any other ideas

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

aaron l

It's not about the article though and what her dad said "here". He literally worked Amy down to the bone, even when she thought she was getting a break, he was there to make sure it wasn't the case. We can celebrate Amy through her art that already exists.

Anderson123

I have mixed feelings about this. I do love Gaga and think she could do a great job and looks a lot like her but then again.. Amy was such a unique person that I don’t think anyone can make it justice. Also, can his father let her rest in peace? I feel like he’s so desperate looking for ways to earn even more money from her legacy. 

“The Sun” though. 

RAMROD

:lmao:   I call BS tbh!! 

We are talking about Lady Gaga here. The person who dyes her hair blonde so people wouldn't mistake her to Amy cos that what was happening when she performed at 2007 Loolapalooza whem she was still brunette! Why would she want to let that comparison being discussed again when she tried her best to avoid it before, are they serious rn?! :lmao:

Besides, wasn't Amy's father was also the same person who say that Gaga was the one whi can play as Amy in her biopic few years ago?? Why the change of mind?! Didn't get enough $$$ from it?? :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pacify Him

If you refuse Gaga, you refuse success -- and Gaga's curse comes back to bite

I’m getting on your nerves

As much as I hate the man, I agree with him. Gaga was great on ASIB and I have no doubts that she would deliver but I think Amy should be played by a less known cockney actress. I mean, the focus would be all on Gaga and not on Amy, it's not fair.

Archived