💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amy Winehouse biopic officially in the works

thehanyo

Featured Posts

Shipper

I really think they know that Gaga's success back then might be one of the reasons for Amy's problems. 

As someone struggling with depression, I could see how someone who have very similar facial features as you and have same talent but is doing something else and being constantly compared with you could take it's toll. 

It doesn't really have to be much for depression to drag it's claws around you. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MattyXoxo

Amy’s father is a piece of **** regardless. I don’t care about Gaga portraying her. After Gaga, Amy is my #1 ( well #2) artist and her father to this day is just trying to make more money off of her. Sad because amy worshipped him, when she was just another bank account towards the end to him. 

JohnWayne92

Acting is this crazy thing where you transform and become someone else in a film. It amazes to even see people on here saying Gaga cant pull it off. There is a reason Gagz is an Emmy winning actress, and has Oscar buzz surrounding her. 

Also, Accents can be learned. If Gaga is anything like I was a theatre kid, I'm sure she has toyed with various accents, so it would be nothing more than perfecting it. 

What do I know.

The only reason why I dont want Gaga's next role to be something with music on the big screen is because I dont want her to fall into a specific category as an actor. Not that she, herself, would do so, but that Hollywood would put her in that role. Shes shown diversity with AHS Hotel and A Star is Born, let's keep that going. No Amy, no Ursula. I hope she does something shocking to us. A film that no one thought she would be in.  

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, thehanyo said:

Amy Winehouse’s dad can suck my d***. Hope it flops.

I don't think this statement is very fair. After all It's his daughter and he just simply wants someone who resembles Amy best to play her. It's like asking Rihanna to play Whitney....it just doesn't work. I'm sure he has nothing against Gaga. 

Free My Mind

i don't know the ins and outs of everything, nobody does - but mitch was not portrayed very well in that documentary about her - so I don't know quite how I feel of him making a movie to make more money from her

Chickens in Malibu

Before you jump to attack her family, keep in mind that The Sun is one of the most unreliable tabloids there. They make up interviews.

And even if this is true. There's nothing wrong with what he said. Gaga doesn't even have Amy's accent.

Villanelle

Guys, as much as we love Gaga, you have to appreciate the fact that she most likely ISN'T right for the part for various different reasons. Yes the accent, but a whole host of issues.

Americans in general are terrible at British accents, simply because there is no definitive British accent. If you live in or around London, you will meet 5 people with 5 different accents. It varies tremendously. Obviously the Winehouse family want to have an actress who can capture as much of their daughter's characteristics as possible, and besides Gaga physically resembling Amy, I really do think that's where the similarities end. 

Also, in a project like this, it really benefits to have an actress who perhaps is from a similar area or background as Amy, so there's that sense of understanding.

People only want Gaga to play Amy because they have a similar side profile lol that's literally it.

If Gaga isn’t fit to play Amy, only Amy’s clone would be fit then

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GlamGorgeousGG

This is just one of those Gaga rumors that keeps popping up every now and then.  It won't die until a film is actually made or too much time passes.

Michaelandro

Fathers like this are the reason I'm glad I've never had one. I hope the movie doesn't happen, for the sake of Amy, those roaches are just like Houstons and can't leave the poor girl rest in peace.

Her father was one of the main causes for Amy’s unfortunate fate; as far as I’m concerned, his opinion is worth absolutely nothing. Gaga would play this role with such respect and dedication, but I don’t want to se her do it if he’s involved. 

I'd love her to do this and pull it off, but it's a HUGE risk. I think I rather her do a few safe roles after ASIB before tackling something like this.

Andy McQueen

"The Sun". 

This might be fake news... I clearly remember that a few years ago he stated that he would like to see Gaga in the role of his daughter while claiming Gaga refused to play her, so exact the contrary. 

Archived