💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amy Winehouse biopic officially in the works

thehanyo

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, swakby said:

I mean, I wouldn't want Gaga to portray her.

As much as I love Gaga, Amy's personality and artistic vision was out of this world's. 

mark ronson said that being in studio with gaga was like being in studio with amy

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, swakby said:

I mean, I wouldn't want Gaga to portray her.

As much as I love Gaga, Amy's personality and artistic vision was out of this world's. 

What do you know about Gaga's personality and artistic vision? 

he dont want gaga who looks like amy just because of her accent but he wants someone from england who looks "a bit like amy"

like you can learn accent 

but anyways i dont want gaga to act in this movie idk why

SwissMonster
9 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

he wasn't even rude.. i mean.. people are allowed to not like gaga :saladga:

He calls his own daughter horrible and makes a movie out of it to make money. I am sure he is not the purest person :huntyga:

And that’s also the reason I am happy he does not concider Gaga to act in the movie. This would be under Gaga‘s niveau, cause I can already hear the bad publicity because of her dad.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

freebit

He's such a leech. Calling Amy "horrible" is just weird AF. Why would you say this about your own late daughter, even if they did have problems? 

Anyway, I have a feeling this is false, or some kind of exaggeration. Gaga is just getting started with her acting career and is probably fielding scripts that are already written & are being offered to her (as her NYT profile mentioned) rather than trying to get an original project off the ground. It reminds me of when Dionne Warwick was falsely claiming Gaga was in negotiations to be in a movie she was producing (in a bit role) and Gaga's team had to shut her down. It was such a obvious move for PR. :smh:

zakariah

i'm sorry but did he just call her a horrible person wtfs, plus he's literally trying to profit off his daughter's death & legacy, like the documentary was good (because it told us what really went on behind the scenes and did educate us about the struggles of addiction), but like that should be enough, we don't need a hollywood-made biopic, especially for someone who would 100% disapprove of that idea

9 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

What do you know about Gaga's personality and artistic vision? 

Let's be real, Amy would hate it if Gaga portrays her. She would much rather have some cockney underground London jazz singer to do it. Just as her dad already mentioned. 

Virgin Ryan

But the actress must be able to sing like Amy too. And we all know that there's only one chameleon in music industry and it's Lady f*cking Gaga. :firega:

Bolkins

Jesus I hate Mitch so much, but I dont think Gaga is a good fit either tbh.

Amy was in her early 20s during her peak and Gaga will be like in her mid 30s lets say, Amy had a very distinct north London accent that would be too difficult to get right (and not sound cockney/essex) and I dont think their singing voices sound very similar. 

Who ever takes on the role needs to be able to replicate the above Amy, not just the singing and tragedy but be able to get across her very unique IDGAF personality

11 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

He calls his own daughter horrible and makes a movie out of it to make money. I am sure he is not the purest person :huntyga:

And that’s also the reason I am happy he does not concider Gaga to act in the movie. This would be under Gaga‘s niveau, cause I can already hear the bad publicity because of her dad.

i dont care about him as a person, the only reason i commented was because of the "hope it flops" thing. if her father wanted gaga for the movie im p sure the same fan would praise amys father for his good choice

1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

27, at least

it looks like we did not watch the same movie :ohwell:

Archived