Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ASIB Deleted Scenes - SPOILERS

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS
Just now, evgenigerm2 said:

What is that dancing on the roof scene

Maybe it wasn’t a roof, or looks like it kinda but I think it was from the Diggin My Grave performance they did at Coachella that didn’t make it

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FarixGaga
31 minutes ago, Pierre said:

The bath scene when he closes the door apparentely was longer and you could see her vagina for more time.

Yes, when I saw it at the Venice Film Festival the vagina scene was longer.

It might have been cut to reduce the minimum age to watch the movie imo

JC

They better give us an extended cut on the Blu Ray, I don’t care if it’s 4 hours long.

Lona Delery
17 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

Yes, when I saw it at the Venice Film Festival the vagina scene was longer.

It might have been cut to reduce the minimum age to watch the movie imo

Nah it was just as short in Venice

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

gypsy101
45 minutes ago, slayo said:

just watched the movie again last night, it really sounded like a longer, duet version of Too Far Gone. Bookmark me.

i was confused the first time but on repeat viewings i think you’re 100% right, the accompaniment sounds exactly like too far gone. in some interview (i wish i had bookmarked it) bradley mentioned writing a second verse and bridge to too far gone that he was allegedly going to go back and record, i hope he releases it!

I don’t know if a thread has already been made but imma need @Ziggy and/or anyone else who saw it a year ago to make a list of everything that was cut/changed from the ASIB test screening to the final cut! Many thanks :vegas:

TEANUS
35 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

They better give us an extended cut on the Blu Ray, I don’t care if it’s 4 hours long.

This. I would die for an extended version with BTS footage as well

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

FadMadonsterStan

Hopefully there gonna be an extended cut and it’s in the iTunes Extras :pray:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

GagaUnderYou

- More Jack/Ally duets, I would have liked to see Diggin' My Grave & Music to My Eyes even if it was just a short snippet. 

- Dave Chappelle saying: "This is the first time I'm worried about you" (I watched it 4 times, and it wasn't in it).

- Their wedding was too short and the momentum wasn't there. It should have been more emotional and Is that Alright? should have been performed. I think it was because there is a picture of Gaga at a piano. 

- Zipline scene. 

- Hopefully we get deleted scenes, gag reel, alternative endings (where Jack lives lol), Bradley & Gaga commentary, full music videos and all in 4K ULTRA HD

BLOODANDSEMEN
1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Also there's this one part of the movie where they're in the studio together singing a song that isn't even on the OST :neyde:. It's just a short snippet (probably 4-5 seconds) and they end up kissing instead of singing, but it was definitely a track that didn't make the soundtrack.

Omg yesssss so sexy! Why wasn’t that in the soundtrack!?

Sidenote: does anybody know what song is playing during the scene when he grazes her nose? It sounds kind of Greatful Dead-y. I need to know. 

18 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

- More Jack/Ally duets, I would have liked to see Diggin' My Grave & Music to My Eyes even if it was just a short snippet. 

- Dave Chappelle saying: "This is the first time I'm worried about you" (I watched it 4 times, and it wasn't in it).

- Their wedding was too short and the momentum wasn't there. It should have been more emotional and Is that Alright? should have been performed. I think it was because there is a picture of Gaga at a piano. 

- Zipline scene. 

- Hopefully we get deleted scenes, gag reel, alternative endings (where Jack lives lol), Bradley & Gaga commentary, full music videos and all in 4K ULTRA HD

The whole "This is the first time I worried about you" I swear i heard it. Just like the studio version of Is That Alright? Playing st my theater while others had the raw version.

I swear some screenings are like "**** it" lol

15 minutes ago, bloodandsemen said:

Sidenote: does anybody know what song is playing during the scene when he grazes her nose? It sounds kind of Greatful Dead-y. I need to know. 

The Allman Brothers Band - Whipping Post

I wish someone would make a database with info about these deleted scenes - with photos and info and songs.

Do we have info from fans who saw the early cuts? They probably know what's missing.

Archived