💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shallow's chances of hitting #1/#3?

FameMonster01

Featured Posts

It can be tricky. If we keep requesting it on the radio (if they start to pick it up now), keep streaming it, keep doing promo (sharing it on Twitter etc.) then we will have a chance of course but only if everyone takes part in this

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone explain me how Girls like you is still #1? It's NOWHERE on the charts. It's literally selling 10 copies and getting 100 streams each week but still manage to top the chart? Like... what?

6 minutes ago, Gagally said:

What can I do from here?

I really do not follow the distinctions in all the charts.

Stream it and request it on radio.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Economy

Likely not much higher cuz although streams may remain stable or even rise further, any rise in radio will be met with declining sales

Top 3 I'd say possible but not super likely. Maybe 40% to 50% chance

#1 I'd say 20%. Maybe if sales hold it together longer than I expect

keith ink

Wow the doubters in this thread :ohwell:

Radio impact is late and atleast it starts right when sales are supposedly dropping. Streaming wise shallow is steadily climbing. 

#1 is not too impossible

14 minutes ago, SJAG said:

Can someone explain me how Girls like you is still #1? It's NOWHERE on the charts. It's literally selling 10 copies and getting 100 streams each week but still manage to top the chart? Like... what?

Girls Like Payola :vegas:

Economy
2 minutes ago, keith ink said:

Wow the doubters in this thread :ohwell:

Radio impact is late and atleast it starts right when sales are supposedly dropping. Streaming wise shallow is steadily climbing. 

#1 is not too impossible

I don't wanna be a downer but streams seem to get a big bump from the movie after weekends which fade by end of week. That bump will soon die off and viewership drops

I'm not saying it will fall on streams I even think it may rise a bit more but will it be a huge stream like top 5? That is still to be determined

In the meantime sales will fall a lot so radio will have to rise just to keep the hot 100 ranking flat

A #1 is possible. But it has to go up A LOT on radio it can't just be a moderate radio hit because even with higher streaming... With falling sales it won't make up for it

11 minutes ago, dit said:

Top 3 possible

#1 not going to happen 

same as asib soundtrack not getting #1? :ohwell:

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

24 minutes ago, SJAG said:

Radio :ohwell:

Arturo
25 minutes ago, SJAG said:

It's
#9 on Sales with a 22% gain (it fell 1 spot but there are 4 ASIB tracks in the Top 10 so without them it would have risen 3 spots.
#16 on Streaming Songs 
#1 on Radio

That's all enough for the #1.

Does anyone have them Google doc forms with all the mediabase URLs listed? Like we used in the Million Reasons era?

Can’t seem to find any and Mediabase requests doesn’t seem to work any more

Archived