Which songs weren't in the film?

edengowon

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, jinko said:

Yall know the Vows dialogue? Was it in the film? It wasn't, right? :madge:

Nope. So I hope we get additional footage when the digital and DVD releases happen.

Poissonche
51 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think just Before I Cry and Too Far Gone. I think Bradley said he had no time to finish TFG so thats why its so short but he plans to do it. And Gaga finished BIC after shooting the whole film 

Yes Too Far Gone plays, in the bar where Jackson takes Ally after they meet in the drag bar. It's the song playing before and while Ally hits the random dude.

Sneaky Oliver
34 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

When they went out for drinks it played

7 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Yes Too Far Gone plays, in the bar where Jackson takes Ally after they meet in the drag bar. It's the song playing before and while Ally hits the random dude.

Oops sorry:emma: so BIC was the only one? I have to watch it again my memory is so weak 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I think only Before I Cry and Is That Alright? weren’t included in the movie. Some people said BIC is part of a dialogue but I’ve seen the movie twice and paid attention but I couldn’t hear a thing.

I'm excluding credits.

The night sky tells all

Stephen
2 hours ago, Compliquee said:

HBF and MTME are there! Diggin My Grave was cut and (tragically) Is That Alright? was relegated to the credits. :cryga:

How do we know 'is that alright' was originally in the movie? Is there a source for this? I've seen other people saying this too

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Oops sorry:emma: so BIC was the only one? I have to watch it again my memory is so weak 

Yes, it's the only one that's totally absent, film AND credits included.

twigsnasty

Before I Cry was recorded like a couple months ago. Remember the silent video of Gaga conducting an orchestra? Yeah.

Married the Night

It’s a shame Is that alright was cut. What a mess. Literally the best on the album lol

Married the Night
1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

How do we know 'is that alright' was originally in the movie? Is there a source for this? I've seen other people saying this too

There are photos of the scene. Ally performed it at the wedding reception.  

Stephen
7 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

There are photos of the scene. Ally performed it at the wedding reception.  

Could you post the photos or link me? :vegas:

Archived