Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Split

theahsfan

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

It speaks volumes that they didn't just wait until Sweetener's era was over. Almost that entire album is about Pete and there's even an interlude with his full name as the title. To break it all off now when it's only 2 singles down, Breathin' still hasn't got an official video yet, the album has only been out for 2 months and there's not even been a tour announced is beyond messy. It all plays into the idea that Ariana got with him just to make Mac jealous and now that he's out of the picture, there's no use for this guy in her life anymore. But did she have to go all the way and get engaged to him? I hope this all is a big land back to reality for her because she seems to have not been herself since Manchester. The attack happened, she broke up with Mac, Mac crashed his car afterwards and people on Twitter blamed her for it, God Is A Woman attracts a lot of criticism and isn't the big hit it was hoped to be, Sweetener has been a bit of an underperformance thus far, Mac commits suicide and again, people on Twitter blame her for it, she breaks up with her fiance. That is a lot for anyone to go through in the space of just over a year, never mind someone so young with all the eyes of the world on them. As much as I would have liked her to get right back into the studio and put out a better album next time, she's just got too much on her plate and she needs to take some time out to care for herself and refocus because one more bad thing might trigger an actual breakdown.

But aside from this, I saw an interesting comment regarding the two most recent men in her life. It went something like: "So, let's get this straight - she's had two troubled, heavily addicted boyfriends in a row? Is she just sipping water when they get high? Something's not adding up..." I'm not saying Ariana is an addict herself but it does point towards internal issues she has if she keeps seeking out unstable partners. But you never know, she could be on something too. Let's not kid ourselves - we don't know the half of what celebrities get up to behind closed doors. I was shocked when it was revealed that Peaches Geldof died of a heroin overdose because not long before it happened, she looked so healthy and happy, the exact opposite of what we assume a heroin addict looks. Just shows how easy it is to hide and not everybody wears addiction the same way.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived