celeb

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Split

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dpf85udWsAAkq89.jpg:large

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Rudz Xinc

I hope she has the supports she need for the time like this.

Girl can't catch a break.

Look at those clowns

GagaMyBlood95

Sorry to say this because I am sure they are both hurt but... It was bound to happen, they rushed into everything and that is never a good sign

What bothers me is why people cannot work on a relationship and hold onto each other for longer. 

I don't have a problem with fast marriages etc, but why people break up so easily? Where are their feelings?

Catnikko
4 minutes ago, Kattys said:

What bothers me is why people cannot work on a relationship and hold onto each other for longer. 

I don't have a problem with fast marriages etc, but why people break up so easily? Where are their feelings?

Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother ****er's reflection

Actual patient

pink sushi

Their relationship was so completely shallow. It's like he only liked Ariana because of how rich, famous, and hot she is. He was more of a FAN than a bf. :wtf: 

I saw it coming at the beginning already tbh. 

Hoping all the best for her rn and that it won't break her down:ohno:

JazzGa

Well, all I gotta say is it looks like they burned the love oil a little too hot and fast and ran out too quickly... that's young love for ya though. I feel bad for the pig. I hate when dumb young couples drag a kid or animal into their messy short relationships. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Moebius
17 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

What is wrong with GGD nowadays? So we find making awful comments about physical looks funny? I’m not saying you are doing it but I saw someone gave you “LMAO” reaction. Are we really going to make fun of someone’s looks and laugh at those kinds of comments? Once again - disgusted. 

Im sure he felt the same way when he joked about Manchester and Arianas ass being grabbed by a pastor so

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Regina George
42 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Im sure he felt the same way when he joked about Manchester and Arianas ass being grabbed by a pastor so

He’s a comedian. Comedians deal with things differently. It’s the best they know. They try to laugh and make people happy even in bad situations. 

Archived