celeb

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Split

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

I think Ari is also going through a rough patch, she took Mac Miller's death pretty hard. So maybe that didn't help.

But yeah, this is what you get from going way too fast. When they announced their engagement I said how I hated how younger people are getting engaged so fast, instead of getting to know their partner before getting engaged. Just for this exact reason to be honest. Some of you attacked me for it, but look where we are now. :poot:

MaryJaneHolland

It was a matter of time. They were really jumping the gun.

Thier relationship was serving high school realness.

Chromatislaps
15 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"Never been with a boy more than 6 months" confirmed! I wonder who gets custody of the donuts

The gays, because the holes in the donuts will be converted to hearts if it's up to GGD :huntyga: 

13 minutes ago, Dutch said:

But yeah, this is what you get from going way too fast. When they announced their engagement I said how I hated how younger people are getting engaged so fast, instead of getting to know their partner before getting engaged. Just for this exact reason to be honest. Some of you attacked me for it, but look where we are now. :poot:

Actually the opposite is true, sis:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/29/well/mind/millennials-love-marriage-sex-relationships-dating.html

One of the few things we're not being accused of killing. :vegas:

ItsTommyBitch

That actually makes me sad...

At least AG6 will be a breakup album? :rip: Too soon? :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived