💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Would you watch ASIB without Gaga?

TheSlash

Would you watch ASIB without Gaga?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Would you watch ASIB without Gaga?

• YAAASSSSS, my coins would be ready!
    • Excuse me, no
    • Excuse me, yes. For Bradley alone!
    • Buy ARTPOP on iTunes
    • Buy ARTTunes on iPOP
    • Stream ASIB OST, fats!
    • Who is ASIB?
    • Who is Gaga?

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

It depends. I certainly wouldn't have seen it at the cinema, I would have waited a little.

I watched the other versions and I didn't really like any of them enough to make me absolutely want to watch the newer version.

If it won awards, and if it was made by Clint Eastwood like it was originally planned, I would definitely have watched it, the question is just when because I have a lot of movies on my list and this would certainly not have been my priority.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

23 hours ago, JamesOK said:

Agreed! I've seen it three times however.....

I'm hoping to go at least three by the end of the month xo

River

Nah, I don't like drama movies.... unless it's full of CGI

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

wonderlanddynasty

The main reason for me to watch ASIB was Lady Gaga but when I was in the cinema I fell in love with the whole movie although I still liked her part best. So if there had been another actress I think I would have watched Venom that day instead.

Judas Society

This really depends. If it's still as hyped up with good reviews like this, I might because I love watching movies.

But will I watch it the moment it premieres and buy the OST, no. I'm biased towards Gaga, I gotta be honest here.

well it wouldnt be the same trailer

if it was a good trailer, but i wouldnt watch a remake of a movie i never really enjoyed, even the Judy version.

I have some much movies and theater and expositions to go here, throw away for another failure.. lol no

and also...spider man...i love the venom arc. Just wouldnt throw away my money it didnt look good.

Yeah because I like movies about the music industry. I wouldn't have bought the soundtrack though. 

Archived