💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Is Music to My Eyes?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

THE MOST UNDERRATED ASIB SONG????????

It sounds so painful and lovely to me at the same time. I love it so much (just like every song on the soundtrack but nobody talks about this one)

Diggin My Grave is also way too underrated 

Discuss which song is the most underrated ?? 

Yes Music To My Eyes is one of the best songs on the album! The instrumental is so beautiful but dramatic at the same time and the lyrics are beautiful. :heart:

Leblanc

I genuinely don't think I have heard her voice sound so light and feathery than on MTME :flutter:

Diggin' My Grave is great for the opposite reason, she sounds so gritty and raspy and just URGH take me now :rip:

Before I Cry is still the most underrated sorry not sorry :stalkga:

Coven Season

LeJudas

It made me want a country blues jazz album from her. With features from Bradley! Her voice goes so well with country-esque + subgenres that it feels like she's been singing those since she was 13 weeks old :woohoo:

California Gold

:sara::sara::sara::sara::sara::sara::sara::sara::sara::sara::sara::sara:

:sara: Love let your music be mine             :sara:
:sara: Sing while I harmonize                     :sara:
:sara: Let your melodies fly in my direction:sara:

It’s buried in my soul, I can’t find the gold

Shipper
1 hour ago, LeJudas said:

It made me want a country blues jazz album from her. With features from Bradley! Her voice goes so well with country-esque + subgenres that it feels like she's been singing those since she was 13 weeks old :woohoo:

But you already got what you wished for. 

-> ASIB soundtrack

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Shipper

I Don't Know What Love Is and Music to My Eyes has been haunting me.  

This soundtrack is just so much more than I ever wished for! Track after track I love it all.  I don't skip any SONG regardless if it is Bradley's or Gaga's. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

4 minutes ago, Shipper said:

But you already got what you wished for. 

-> ASIB soundtrack

This is true. ASIB is a formidable album of its own! If we had no film, i would still be in love with the soundtrack. I love listening to this album in full because its so good to hear her singing about love in what feels like such a real way. Previously her main themes for albums and songs have been fame, religion, mental health, suffering, culture, sex. But on this soundtrack she sounds more human than ever. And even though Joanne was so stripped back and was about her aunt and grief, ASIB sounds surprisingly more personal, you hear her breathe, cry, you hear her voice break more and she shows a softer side to her voice that we havent really seen before except maybe on the joanne piano version which is quite angelic. I'm just falling in love with this era. 

LeJudas
50 minutes ago, California Gold said:

:sara: Love let your music be mine             :sara:
:sara: Sing while I harmonize                     :sara:
:sara: Let your melodies fly in my direction:sara:

And then Gaga comes in with some smoooth soft " your voice is quite a vieeeeewwwwwww"

FfFfFfFF

I've seen many people praising it in particular so I wouldn't call it underrated. Some songs are less discussed than others because the soundtrack has so many great songs.

Archived