Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Rank The Gaga Era's From Best To Worst

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

1. ASIB - Flawless, talent, amazing, least messy, oscar buzz, OST, Shallow being a hit

2. TFM - Her commercial peak, on top of the world

3. BTW - Her best album imo and best visuals, she was EVERYWHERE during this era, shaping herself into an icon 

4. The Fame - Where It all Began, gaga world domination 

5. Joanne - proving her authenticity and talent to the world

6. C2C - Her most important era after the fame. Re-established and redefined her career in a positive light, her 2nd best fashion era after BTW, at #6 because not much happened compared to the other eras but we were gifted with the SOM Oscar tribute which changed the worlds perspective on her completely.

7. ARTPOP - poor sis ARTPOP, my 2nd favorite album from her but the era...yeah

Reginald

Cheek 2 Cheek below Joanne? Sis.... I'm gonna hold my little Homosexual tongue. AnywhoOOOO

MONSTER> BORN THIS WAY> THE FAME>CHEEK TO CHEEK/ARTPOP/A STAR IS BORN/AMERICAN HORROR STORY/CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA/ BOOMKACK CHOREOGRAPHY/FAME PERFUME/FALL OF THE BLONDE SUPERSTAR/DISNEY PRINCESS PRINCESS DIE ERA WHEN TARA SAVELO GAVE HER THE BEST WINGED EYELINER EVER AKA THE BORN THIS WAY BALL TOUR/ THE TRUTH IS IN MY RED LIPSTICK/BROOKLYN NIGHTS MINI ERA/WHEN SHE WAS THE CREATIVE DIRECTOR FOR POLAROID/@BORISISHERE/ANGELA CHENG/WE DID IT KIDS / PEREZ HILTON PLZ LEAVE HER ALONE STOP STALKING/WARNING EXPLICIT BEAUTY/THE ORIGINAL LG5/DAVID BOWIE TRIBUTE/CHIC AND NILE RODGERS/STUCK ON F****** YOU/ SPACE COWBOY WAS KINDA CUTE THOUGH..??? / CHRISTMAS TREE/ SWINEFEST/ARTRAVE/THE FLYING DRESS/CHILLIN W WALE/THE GREATEST THING FT CHER/THAT AWFUL SONG W NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK/>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JOANNE 

This is a hard question... I feel like all of Gaga's eras are iconic... Except Joanne. Please never do that again, Gaga. PLEASE. A Stan Is Broke, A Wig Is Snatched, but NEVER do the Joanne thing again, queen. Ily lol brunch next Sunday? 

PlastiscGuy

Rank as in my personal opinion, were the best? Or in a successful point of view? 

I think my favorite will always be Born This Way, cause that's the era where I stopped being just a fan, and became a little monster.

So... It would be like;

1. Born This Way

2. Joanne 

3. A Star Is Born

4. The Fame Monster

5. ARTPOP

6. Cheek to Cheek

7. The Fame

If we talk about success in the industry... Just because you don't like "country" means Joanne was a bad era, after all she got the Superbowl in that year :ohwell: same with C2C and jazz, she's right here thanks to Tony and his jazz music. 

In success terms, the list would be;

1. The Fame Monster, of course (nothing can top this era tbh)

2. A Star Is Born, due to all the praise she's getting (+Oscar buzz)

3. The Fame, great debut album.

4. Joanne, Superbowl and others (Like Victoria's Secret show)

5. Born This Way, not her best in the GP point of view, but still a great album with low-key successful singles.

6. Cheek to Cheek, it brought the GP attention back, and put her in a good position where only her talent would shine.

7. ARTPOP, it might have not sold many copies ala Born This Way, but it wasn't completely a flop; although it was bad executed.

PG.

highlikegaga

TFM and BTW were life-changing eras, I enjoyed the toned-down C2C and Joanne. ARTPOP was a cute moment, visuals wise, but if you were an open monster during that era the bullying was everywhere. ASIB is perfect so far.

But for me, personally, TF was the best. Right when she was getting big and there was this mystery surrounding her. Bop after Bop, and all of the crazy performances. Gosh, take me back to 2008 :tony:

imnotyourbabe10

No particular order. 

1 -TFM and BTW for stanning purposes and the cultural relevancy.  Plus, the visuals and songs. :diane:

2- ARTPOP radicalized my queer self and stuck it to the man. :fthis:

3- TF, C2C, J are all classic :tony:

4 -And ASIB is just, wow.  Awesome time to be a Gaga fan.  :firega:

SHALLOW
46 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Cheek 2 Cheek below Joanne? Sis.... I'm gonna hold my little Homosexual tongue. AnywhoOOOO

MONSTER> BORN THIS WAY> THE FAME>CHEEK TO CHEEK/ARTPOP/A STAR IS BORN/AMERICAN HORROR STORY/CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA/ BOOMKACK CHOREOGRAPHY/FAME PERFUME/FALL OF THE BLONDE SUPERSTAR/DISNEY PRINCESS PRINCESS DIE ERA WHEN TARA SAVELO GAVE HER THE BEST WINGED EYELINER EVER AKA THE BORN THIS WAY BALL TOUR/ THE TRUTH IS IN MY RED LIPSTICK/BROOKLYN NIGHTS MINI ERA/WHEN SHE WAS THE CREATIVE DIRECTOR FOR POLAROID/@BORISISHERE/ANGELA CHENG/WE DID IT KIDS / PEREZ HILTON PLZ LEAVE HER ALONE STOP STALKING/WARNING EXPLICIT BEAUTY/THE ORIGINAL LG5/DAVID BOWIE TRIBUTE/CHIC AND NILE RODGERS/STUCK ON F****** YOU/ SPACE COWBOY WAS KINDA CUTE THOUGH..??? / CHRISTMAS TREE/ SWINEFEST/ARTRAVE/THE FLYING DRESS/CHILLIN W WALE/THE GREATEST THING FT CHER/THAT AWFUL SONG W NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK/>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JOANNE 

This is a hard question... I feel like all of Gaga's eras are iconic... Except Joanne. Please never do that again, Gaga. PLEASE. A Stan Is Broke, A Wig Is Snatched, but NEVER do the Joanne thing again, queen. Ily lol brunch next Sunday? 

Sis, are you kidding me? I gotta say i found some parts of the Joanne era quite annoying but still, she served a lot and that made the GP love her again. Joanne was more than necessary and it's been a great era tbh

1. Joanne - may not be the most popular opinion but it's my fave album and I loved the aesthetic with all the country stuff

2. BTW - The album is my second fave and I really enjoyed that era a lot. TEOG was on a lot in my playlist

3. TF - The era that started it all. I remember listening to all the songs and loving her outfits (especially the Bubble-Outfit)

4. TFM - Is TF for me since I bought TF with TFM back then. Loved Bad Romance and Telephone a lot. Also her Meat Dress is iconic and was shocking back then (including me)

5. C2C - Didn't followed that time much but I really enjoyed the album and shlwed how versatile she can be music wise.

6. ASIB - Songs are nice but it's the current era rn so I can't say much so far lol

7. ARTPOP - Even tho I liked the album (Still bopping to G.U.Y.) I felt sorry for her, since you can tell, that she wasn't in a good place back then. Wasn't really happy to see her like that. I loved the album concept tho with the great photoshooting and the app also.

Everything considered, I'd say ARTPOP is undoubtedly the worst era. The insane media backlash, the messy single releases, the chart underperformance, the drama within the fanbase. All culminating in Gaga telling us how depressed she was during the era. It was just... not a good time.

I'd take 50 """boring""" eras like Cheek to Cheek (or Joanne but y'all are DELUSIONAL if you think Joanne was boring) over another ARTPOP.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

TBH I even tho I love ARTPOP and it’s whole aesthetic. I don’t think anyone would want to go through what we LM went through . Esp those of us who still stood by LG  when everyone had deserted her . 

BTW>ASIB>TFM>Joanne>TF>>>>>>> ARTPOP

Phoebe Buffay

1. The Fame Monster

2. A Star Is Born

3. The Fame

4. ARTPOP

5. Born This Way

6. Cheek To Cheek

7. Jolene

Galagala

1. The Fame Monster

2. Born This Way

3. The Fame

4. A Star Is Born

5. Joanne

6. Cheek To Cheek

7.ARTPOP

Miracle

The A Star is Born era is still not over but it's on the way to be 2.

Born This Way > The Fame Monster =  A Star is Born (may end up being second or third) Joanne > ARTPOP (it was depressing at times, but cool) > Cheek To Cheek.

I didn't live TF era :/

Archived