💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I was wrong...

FentyGa

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

watch Shallow hit #1 and y'all immediately including it in your personal favorite top 10s:vegas:

Spoiler

jk, i'm posting so i can find this thread later and do my top 10 :oops:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nerdfacekillah
On 10/14/2018 at 12:00 PM, DutchHooker said:

Black Jesus AF, Government Hooker, Bad Kids, Sexxx Dreams, Dance In The Dark, Marry The Night :firega:

no “heavy metal lover”?:madge:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

DutchHooker
6 hours ago, geopang said:

You have amazing taste đŸ–€

DarkGa stans units :firega:

Work it, black jesus! :queenga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
6 hours ago, nerdfacekillah said:

no “heavy metal lover”?:madge:

Wow I forgot to mention, but after those, close 2nd: ScheiBe, Bloody Mary, HML

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

KatieJudasGaga4
On 10/14/2018 at 3:00 AM, DutchHooker said:

Black Jesus AF, Government Hooker, Bad Kids, Sexxx Dreams, Dance In The Dark, Marry The Night :firega:

You seriously have taste, especially Bad Kids and Black Jesus :applause::tony:

KatieJudasGaga4

1. Judas

2. Million Reasons

3. Telephone

4. LoveGame

5. Hair

6. The Edge of Glory

7. Just Dance

8. Alejandro

9. Paparazzi

10. Poker Face

(1-10 are mainly from personal experiences and nostalgia)

(Cannot calculate the others, but I have to say most songs that are from 11-25 are from ASIB and Joanne)

DutchHooker
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You seriously have taste, especially Bad Kids and Black Jesus :applause::tony:

Bad kids is underrated on this cult site for ages, I was always the only one defending this ultimate bop :cryga:

KatieJudasGaga4
10 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Bad kids is underrated on this cult site for ages, I was always the only one defending this ultimate bop :cryga:

I'm with you! At the JWT, I met with someone on GGD (not gonna say who) and I simply asked if you would want Gaga to sing a special song tonight, what would it be? You know what they said, "anything but Bad Kids, I hate that song." I was like arguing with them and defending Bad Kids. I really love Bad Kids, its one of my favorites on BTW.

DutchHooker
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm with you! At the JWT, I met with someone on GGD (not gonna say who) and I simply asked if you would want Gaga to sing a special song tonight, what would it be? You know what they said, "anything but Bad Kids, I hate that song." I was like arguing with them and defending Bad Kids. I really love Bad Kids, its one of my favorites on BTW.

This and I like it rough, because thats the only song pre-C2C she hasn’t performed live

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

This and I like it rough, because thats the only song pre-C2C she hasn’t performed live

I love I Like It Rough! Should've been more popular! I also think Retro Dance Freak hasn't been performed either. :icega:

josephalexander

Wig this is my top 10 trying to include every record but there literally isn’t a song I don’t like  

1. John Wayne

2. Bad Romance

3. Always Remember Us This Way

4. Diamond Heart

5. Heavy Metal Lover

6. So Happy I Could Die

7. Electric Chapel

8. G.U.Y.

9. Perfect Illusion

10. Lush Life 

1. Joanne Piano Version

2. Angel Down Work Tape

3. Highway Unicorn

4. Venus

5. Government Hooker

6. Brooklyn Nights

7. Heavy Metal Lover 

8. The Edge of Glory 

9. Judas

10. Black Jesus

Changes every second tho lol

drunkfrank

I'm gonna include unreleased songs as well because they are very important too. After trying to make this list i realized how hard this really is, and if I were to include live performances it would make this 1000x more complicated.

1 - Judas

2 - Paparazzi

3 - Future Love

4 - Princess Die

5 - Speechless

6 - Government Hooker

7 - Out of Control

8 - Scheiße

9 - So Happy I Could Die

10 - Wonderful

11 - Brown Eyes

12 - Captivated

13 - Trigger

14 - Alejandro

15 - Americano

Honorable Mentions [Stuck on ****in' You, Applause, John Wayne, Sex Dreams, Aura, Wish You Were Here, Why Did You Do That?, Dancin' in Circles, Boys Boys Boys, Bloody Mary, Summerboy, Let Love Down]

Archived