question

Why did you do that?

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I can't speak for everyone, but I know for me, it's just that there are so many other songs on the soundtrack that are better than that. IMO, WDYDT is one of my least favorites out of the "bops" of the album. Songs like Look What I Found and Hair Body Face are all better.

🃏🖤👹

4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

What's this? New song? :poot:

It's the original name of Heal Me, before it was split into The Cure and Heal Me:whitney:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Borislshere

Why did you

Spoiler

do that

Spoiler

do that

Spoiler

do that

Spoiler

do that

Spoiler

do that

Spoiler

TO ME

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

nattuggla

It's probably the worst song on the soundtrack. The production is nice but the chorus is annoying as hell. I had similar problems with PI. 

Widows Kiss

Hair Body Face is the superior BOP. I think a mashup between WDYDT and HBF might be interesting. WDYDT verses and HBF chorus. :huntyga:

FATCAT
32 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I had similar problems with PI. 

No Taste Detected

giphy.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

RAMROD
41 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I had similar problems with PI. 

Don't you dare, Nutella bish! :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

Sorry but I hated this song, it's so repetitive but I think they were trying to go for that, she was becoming a popstar and they were trying really hard to make her a commercial artist so the SNL scene proved that. It just feels like the type of song they'd write for an artist like Katy Perry (Peacock, LFN, Roar), Britney or Carly just for the heck of doing a super catchy song to get stuck in your head.

I think monsters love it because it's a CeRtiFieD bOp.

LaLuna

If you like it, that's fine. It's a cute song. Nothing groundbreaking, but it's cute. That's it. No shame in bopping to it, but please let's not compare it to Gaga's real songs.

juicyjuicy

AGREE WITH OP. SO UNDERRATED.

One of my top 3 songs on the soundtrack. Despite a repetitive chorus, I think it's catchier and a better pop song than Hair Body Face, sorrynotsorry.

Archived