💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

What do you straight friends think of ASIB?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

rumours

None of my friends have been talking about it at all. I also still haven’t gotten a chance to see it yet...

*Prepares for GGD Hunty Backlash*

Quartz
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

Honestly... When Gaga talked about that, inside I'd be like "yeah Gaga being told she's ugly? give me a break she's not... She's probably exaggerating"

But today, I felt it first-hand lmao. She's not ugly. But some straight men are just idiots.

Yeah how can they think she truthfully ugly doh? Are they blind?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Bradley

Gaga is not conventionally beautiful, like she's never been regarded as a sex symbol, so I get why he said that, but to say it out loud, and not liking somebody because of her appearance is just dumb. It's like saying I don't watch old people's movies because they are not physically attractive or bang-able.

tomsches

Only one of my friends saw it and she hated it. She said the movie was shallow (no pun intended) and had no plot whatsoever. She liked the music though.

BlahForever1

I don't really have any straight male friends, as most of my friends are straight women or part of the Queer community. But one of my straight female friends who doesn't really like or dislike Gaga saw the trailer for ASIB a few weeks ago when she saw The Nun ( :rip: ), and said that she thought Gaga looked/ sounded amazing, and was excited to watch the movie so now we're seeing it on Wednesday night. And she just texted me a couple of hours ago saying she listened to the soundtrack and loved it, so here's hoping I can convert her to a stan by the end of the movie :vegas: 

bloody g

They are not fans but love her old hits like poker face and bad romance. They know she is extremely talented.

They liked her acting in the movie (more than Bradley's) and said the music was beautiful.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

DanceInTheDark

They haven't seen it yet but they would love to go! They're very curious to see how Gaga looks without "meat dresses or any other crazy costumes" :koons:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

1 hour ago, tomsches said:

She said the movie was shallow (no pun intended) and had no plot whatsoever.

So is her mind (no pun intended):vegas:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

I took my best friend to see it with me on opening night, and he really enjoyed it. :tony: He said his favorite song from the movie was the Shallow too:vegas:

During the scene where Gaga’s in the bathtub fighting, my friend said “Oh! I saw her snatch” kinda loud and the people sitting next to us started laughing.:ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

Andreu

My only two straight male friends:

One didn't know the movie existed til I mentioned yesterady nnnnnnnnnnnn

The other one loves superheros and stuff and, brace yourself SAID ASIB LOOKED INCREDIBLE AND THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW IF HE HAD TIME TO GO TO THE CINEMA BUT IF HE HAD HE WOULD SEE IT BEFORE VENOM :vegas: 

If that ain't Gaga winning idk what that is 

FentyGa

None of them know it exists unless I've told them:laughga:
I have three straight girl-friends who've watched the trailer and they just said "It doesn't look anything like Gaga" and "I like her because she's not crazy anymore"

Mirrion Rizzons

I’ve seen it twice and the first time I went with my straight best friend (she loves it and she stans Gaga anyway) 

and my gay friend loved it too

yestetday i saw it with two others, one straight girl and one bi girl (we all balled our eyes out and they loved it) the bi one is a fan and the straight one likes Gaga but isn’t a stan 

Also yesterday I saw two basic bitches and they came out the cinema crying their eyes out 

Quentin

My straight male friends say that Bad Romance is sh*t, that Perfect Illusion MV is a mess compared to Bad  Romance MV, say that she's a wh*re in order to bother me, that she was cute in Poker Face but looks old and ugly since Born This Way, even believed that I edited Wikipedia when they checked it in order to know if she was really only 32. A very mean guy that everyone disliked because of his evil and who insulted everyone a lot including me said a very rude thing about Gaga that I don't remember. It was too much. Then I said to this new classmate : "If you don't stop talking sh*it all day long, you will never be integrated".

But two of them liked Applause.

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Archived