Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could Britney be the SBHT performer?

OMonster

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I don't seem britney performing i think she'd be WAAAY too nervous to do it.

i'd love her to do it because i know she is capable of really slaying, she'd just get so much hate for lip syncing.

oh and i'm sure the new announcement will either be a residency or a perfume :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

I think she’d be better as a featured performer in a halftime show... but I don’t think she’d be able to carry herself that whole fifteen minutes as the main performer.

ShockPop
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

Britney has never 'delivered' a performance ever? are you deluded? :saladga:

she has numerous iconic performances and has been praised so much for dancing abilities and she has improved SO much with her dancing the past few years. She is a much better performing than the majority of artists out there currently.

I really don't understand this narrative with Britney. She is always referred to as a great dancer... but she never has been. *walk walk stop pose move arm twitch head walk walk stop pose*. Frantically walking with over extended steps from one end of a stage to another is not dancing.

She has never been a singer.

Essentially she was plucked from a beauty pageant to be a vehicle to sell for the profit of a record label with zero real talent.

These days she's worse like she's having an out of body experience on stage but constantly writing in the air with her right hand. 

Honestly. I mean, Miley had an iconic moment at the vma2013 but that doesn't make her a good performer either. 

Gimme More
2 hours ago, ShockPop said:

I really don't understand this narrative with Britney. She is always referred to as a great dancer... but she never has been. *walk walk stop pose move arm twitch head walk walk stop pose*. Frantically walking with over extended steps from one end of a stage to another is not dancing.

She has never been a singer.

Essentially she was plucked from a beauty pageant to be a vehicle to sell for the profit of a record label with zero real talent.

These days she's worse like she's having an out of body experience on stage but constantly writing in the air with her right hand. 

Honestly. I mean, Miley had an iconic moment at the vma2013 but that doesn't make her a good performer either. 

are you for real? :saladga: the level of delusion, no one can question britney's abilities in her prime. I dread to think who you believe beats Britney in her prime.

she was not 'plucked' from a beauty pageant, she was on singing contests which showcased her voice.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ShockPop
13 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

are you for real? :saladga: the level of delusion, no one can question britney's abilities in her prime. I dread to think who you believe beats Britney in her prime.

she was not 'plucked' from a beauty pageant, she was on singing contests which showcased her voice.

That video's cute an overused but you'll see 10000 of them in "talent" portions of these beauty parades. She displays nothing above average in that video other than knowing you have to throw your voice all over for Americans to find it endearing.

She only ever had her looks but beauty fades and it has reflected on her career.

She never had anything beyond max martin.

Gimme More
15 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

That video's cute an overused but you'll see 10000 of them in "talent" portions of these beauty parades. She displays nothing above average in that video other than knowing you have to throw your voice all over for Americans to find it endearing.

She only ever had her looks but beauty fades and it has reflected on her career.

She never had anything beyond max martin.

you're deluded :awkney:

nothing else to say but that :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Sickness
23 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She deserves it, but I doubt it. She is really dancing so well lately. 

3:56 is everything. 

This being a compilation of best dance moments... my god :deadbanana:

Doncho

That Billboard performance was long and boring. If she ever headlines the Halftime Show, the NFL will add like 4 guests to make it interesting :triggered:

On 10/13/2018 at 5:44 PM, Luv u Sum said:

Shes terrible these days. Her performance energy is at a 2 constantly and it's not entertaining and definitely not super bowl level. 

She doesnt even sing live and is terrible at lip syncing 

no lies detected :classy:

Let's not act like Rihanna is any better.

I'm fine with Maroon 5. They have the hits and they can get Cardi B or Xtina to guest.

RAMROD

LMAO wishful thinking, hennies.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/britney-spears-next-las-vegas-strip-appearance-is-thursday/

Britney stans will have to wait another year to project this idea again as per usual.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived