💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could Britney be the SBHT performer?

OMonster

Featured Posts

MonSwiftAnton

Since that would kill her legacy completely this sounds like a horrible idea. I'm voting for Rihanna or P!nk.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

What about Justin Bieber when he decides he wants to do stuff again

Love Yourself (with Ed Sheeran)

New song

( a couple random earlier hits for the nostalgia. Baby and Boyfriend? As Long as You Love Me?)

Sorry (Grand finale)

Mister Gaga
3 hours ago, FentyGa said:

Rihanna would be perfect. She has the hits, the longevity, she can dance reasonably, and even though she's not the best singer, she's not horrible.
She could bring Britney on for S&M, though.

S&M? At the super bowl?

Sure :laughga:

Most performers are asked to lipsync and I don’t think Britney would ever lipsync. Unless they promise her that she can sing live I dont see it happening.  

MonsterPaws
16 hours ago, Davian said:

I would like a performer that sings live tbh... Not a fan of watching someone just dance imo:neyde:

In her defense not everyone sings live. I'm 99% sure Katy was lip-syncing Roar when she was riding the tiger. It really looked like she was exaggerating her lip movements.

But I also agree. While Britney would be a nice "token" performance from an iconic artist for the Super Bowl, I feel like there'd be much better options out there because Britney would literally just dance on stage (and not exactly good dancing; it's not 2001 anymore).

TBH I'd like to see someone like Ariana Grande perform. I don't know if she--or the public--is ready for it yet, but she definitely has the discography to at least to put out a great performance. Especially with some features.

RAMROD

That's a good one haha!

Spoiler

5a64c35f8f1f0.jpeg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Fame

ngl, I realllllly doubt she will be picked for the SB. I'd be shocked. I don't even think she'd want to do it. 

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

S&M? At the super bowl?

Sure :laughga:

It's not likely, but could you IMAGINE:firega:

Catnikko
18 hours ago, OMonster said:

Sure, she isn't the best performer but she can still deliver. She's basically rehearsed it already:

I just watched the first minute and she looks so uncomfortable that it made me uncomfortable :triggered:

Actual patient

ShockPop
18 hours ago, VrouweKoekkoek said:

or the less iconic version

" you are now- now rocking with Will. I Am and Britney Bitch" :triggered: 

Here in the UK that's the MORE iconic version. Sad times.

LaLuna

In her prime she was definitely SB material, but not anymore. Her performances are boring now. Not to mention she obviously wouldn't be singing live. Nope, I don't see it happening. 

FentyGa
1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

Here in the UK that's the MORE iconic version. Sad times.

I played Gimme More for one of my friends and she thought it samples Scream&Shout:messga:

ShockPop

In all seriousness... It's definitely going to be Pink this year. She's the only one left who can slay it.

Or Justin Bieber but he's in his Britney phase.

Gimme More
17 hours ago, Arturo said:

She hasn’t “delivered” anything performance wise ever. I usually tolerate painfully mediocre artists somewhat but if you’re just plain bad I’m not going to sugarcoat it. Plus, if HDD confirmed M5 then its confirmed. Britney will never be allowed on that stage ever again because the NFL executives that are in charge of the Halftime are not that unintelligent. 

Britney has never 'delivered' a performance ever? are you deluded? :saladga:

she has numerous iconic performances and has been praised so much for dancing abilities and she has improved SO much with her dancing the past few years. She is a much better performing than the majority of artists out there currently.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived