💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could Britney be the SBHT performer?

OMonster

Featured Posts

Spartacus
1 hour ago, UK Monster said:

She deserves it. She's had like a perfect career with endless hits. She has such great stage presence and her dancing is great. I'd love to see her do:

Work Bitch

Toxic 

Baby One More Time 

Piece Of Me

Me Against The Music 

Womanizer  

in that order. She always does MATM so well. 

Are we talking about, Britney?  Britney Spears?  Britney Jean Spears?  Britney Jean Spears born December 2, 1981 in McComb, Mississippi?  Cuz she hasn't had a perfect career by any means (see 2007), hasn't had a WW hit since 2011 and no one but her stans would claim she currently has great stage presence and that her dancing now is great. fQSF1_zpsrjjbrspd.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats

The NFL actually prefers if their performers lip-sync so that there's no place for error. Gaga had to reportedly fight for them to let her sing live

She will sing You gotta "work work" and not "work bitch", cause it's US and bitch is OMG WHAT A SCARY WORD HERE TAKE A GUN TO SHOOT IT YOU SWEET KID O MY:awkney:

But I'm here for Brit!!! I think it's time like she's a legend and Camaroon 5 are annoying.. but in some sense it's the only way for Xtina to perform at the SB so like I want her to have that spot so idk it's a hard decision :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Luv u Sum
2 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Lol I guess you didn't see any video of her performing since early 2015 then. She's doing as good/better than Circus era and puts a lot of efforts into her performances

OT: As much as she deserve it and as much I love her, I think it'd be too nervewracking for her. Also her team would make her do a shortened Piece Of Me FOR SURE. Let's not even debate on that lol

Sis I see videos of her Piece of me shows all the time. Shes just messy 

Bradley
9 hours ago, Lucas said:

Imagine the entire stadium going black, and then.. “it's Britney, bitch”

And then Gimme More starts playing :pray:

Chromatic
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

And then Gimme More starts playing :pray:

It has to followed be that sassy laugh though. I'd loose my **** :messga:

Bradley
7 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

The NFL actually prefers if their performers lip-sync so that there's no place for error. Gaga had to reportedly fight for them to let her sing live

I think that was the case years back then, Justin Timberlake was actually criticised for not singing live enough last year. I think nowadays the trend is always to deliver the most authentic and lip-syncing is heavily despised and criticised in today's era, Britney actually received only mixed reviews for her Piece of Me Tour, which is very rare to happen because tours are generally well received especially by those of her calibre. The critics were really pissed off of her lip-syncing.

I'm sure NFL was happy with the success Gaga, Beyonce, Katy, Bruno brought them who proved to everyone that you could still sing live and be awesome in front of 100 million people.

Bradley

I would love Britney's theatrics and dancing (she needs to stop doing random gestures and hairflips and stick to the choreo tho) but I feel like the lip-syncing is a huge problem.

10 hours ago, VrouweKoekkoek said:

I want a Stevie Wonder Superbowl tbh :lolly: 

Or maybe Stevie Nicks with Lana Del Rey. Witches unite :pray:

I would like it but crticism about lip syncing would devour the whole set. I just dont think it would be a good choice for her because of that.

8 hours ago, Spartacus said:

If it's any thing like this, she's gonna get slammed.  Skipping around stage with a few hair flips ain't gonna cut it at SBHTS.

Justin cut it :emma:

39 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I think that was the case years back then, Justin Timberlake was actually criticised for not singing live enough last year. I think nowadays the trend is always to deliver the most authentic and lip-syncing is heavily despised and criticised in today's era, Britney actually received only mixed reviews for her Piece of Me Tour, which is very rare to happen because tours are generally well received especially by those of her calibre. The critics were really pissed off of her lip-syncing.

I'm sure NFL was happy with the success Gaga, Beyonce, Katy, Bruno brought them who proved to everyone that you could still sing live and be awesome in front of 100 million people.

Fyi Beyonce and Katy lipsynced some parts to pre-recorded vocals. 

The only recent show I remember people actually praised for 'singing live' is Gaga's. No shade tho. :emma:

FentyGa
11 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

They’d censor “bitch” tho.. It would be not as iconic but oh well..

"It's Britney, bit" is what they'd probably use. Half the word.

FentyGa
12 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

I've been thinking about this possibility too..it would mark britney's 20 years in the music business, which would be nice, but it would be a MESS. She'd be beyond anxious and nervous, she even wouldn't be able lo lip sync...Maroon 5 is a horrible choice too tbh. Idk who should headline it. Gaga again. Rihanna & Eminem, idk

Rihanna would be perfect. She has the hits, the longevity, she can dance reasonably, and even though she's not the best singer, she's not horrible.
She could bring Britney on for S&M, though.

Archived