💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Natalia Kills: "ARTPOP"

Gyan

Featured Posts

So amidst all the P*r*z nonsense, I decided to look her up again since I used to be a big fan of her music and I came across this interview...

She also talks about Gaga here but what I found most fascinating is the host labelling her work as "ARTPOP" at the beginning of the video :poot:

And while speaking of ARTPOP, it's quite interesting to see that she wore the same/similar Jean-Charles de Castelbajac neck-piece Gaga wore in Applause in her Free video

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle

Lol they truly made her a Gaga carbon copy. Even that hairstyle :poot:

Wonderland is amazing tho

LordEnigma

Her label pushed her to be the next Gaga. I liked her back when she first started but - I went back and listened to some of her music and it just LIVES in that time period. It didn’t really age well :(

kabirartfling

She seems so sweet and down to earth omg, I need to buy her songs now!

Said no one.

Give your love to me

fivefoottwo

i only know her as that girl who through a fit over her husband at a talent show :smh: not a good look

Kanye described 808’s and heartbreak as “ARTPOP” in 2008 too :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

ARTPOP2

Gaga did not invent the combo of art and pop. There is an existing genre of music called art-pop and that's probably what they are talking about. ARTPOP album was something different (it wasn't even art-pop)

ew she who

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Archived