2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Y'all DJWS literally said that The Cure had nothing to do with ASIB :selena:

well, he says a lot of things 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

According to my friend's mom's aunt who is the daughter of her father who works at Sony, Ally sold 'The Cure' to that Lady Googa girl, as a charity work.

I cannot breathe! :air:

TheSlash

Gaga herself said she started to grow back her natural hair color months before the movie was shot so she could get into character and it seems this cover was made in those months :vegas:

Ew, David!

GagaUnderYou

I mean The Cure being for ASIB was discussed since it dropped. Even though DJWS said it wasn't for ASIB it clearly was lmao Heal Me, The Cure, Hair Body Face literally sounds like they were made in the same night. It would have been cool to see the Cure perfomed at Coachella for the movie. 

Suspiria
1 hour ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Actually, what he said was that it was made during a period when they were working on a bunch of different projects, and The Cure was made without a specific project in mind;) so it wasn't not for ASIB, but it also wasn't written specifically for it either.

However given the very strong similarities between it and HM/HBF I think it's safe to assume they were all made around the same time. I strongly believe they considered using TC for the film.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Maybe Gaga released The Cure as Ally as a quick method acting exercise.  Maybe she thought Ally needed a real hit so she could really feel like she could portray her as a superstar.  

JohnWayne92
15 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

Maybe Gaga released The Cure as Ally as a quick method acting exercise.  Maybe she thought Ally needed a real hit so she could really feel like she could portray her as a superstar.  

SH00KT

ApplauseftAdele
2 hours ago, Vegas said:

The Cure was probably dedicated to Jackson too.

I thought it was for Sonja?

LordEnigma
8 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

I thought it was for Sonja?

Probably why she released it and didn’t keep it for the movie. Songs can have more than one meaning or dedication or morph as life happens.

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Yeah, and Gaga said Perfect Illusion wasn’t about Taylor but about Instagram...

2 hours ago, Vegas said:

Someone quick make a theory about the unreadable lyric video

giphy.gif

I thought she was actually The Fame Gaga on one of her Gagavisions :rip:

WhoAskedOpinions

In "The Cure" single cover Gaga has tattoos. It's not Ally, or they would have had the tattoos covered. Next.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

techhausmonster

I think so too. It was a little taste to keep us from asking for pop music after Joanne, but obviously that didn't work. She re-sparked ARTPOP Act II rumours again lol

Borisapillar
1 hour ago, unMANiCURED said:

In "The Cure" single cover Gaga has tattoos. It's not Ally, or they would have had the tattoos covered. Next.

I bet you’re fun at parties.

Married the Night
5 hours ago, unMANiCURED said:

She got out of her ally wig and costume for the shoot. The green background was seen in the movie. Had that been used for the movie, they would have been covered. NEXT. 

Archived