💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Question about Shallow SPOILER

Defmix100

Featured Posts

Defmix100

Finally saw it last night, feels like I missed some parts but that's probably due to the unused scenes shown in the trailer (and I had to pee twice so don't know what I missed)

But when Ally goes on stage and sings Shallow with Jackson, she obviously gets into the flow of things quickly, but how did she know to do the shalalalalallow bit and the same melodies for it? That should have been a total surprise to her

Also once the film was finished, it was such a weird feeling but I felt like I'd be seeing more next week, like a tv show haha there's so many more things I want to explore with the characters, it really felt like it's own film universe and they are doing their own things right now, we just got to glimpse their lives during the film

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

Probably a Teleprompter

that wouldn't tell the notes or pace though, "in the sha-ha ha-ha-hallow" could be performed thousands of ways

gypsy101

they most likely came up with that part over their shared evening, she mentions to Ramon that they sang together though we only saw her sing to him

Garden Panty

I mean they could've been at the parking lot longer than what was shown and maybe that's when they wrote that part :oops:

Free My Mind

sometimes in these musical movies, things like this just conveniently fall in to place - don't look too mch in to it, it's not that deep :D

Defmix100
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

they most likely came up with that part over their shared evening, she mentions to Ramon that they sang together though we only saw her sing to him

oh yeah you're right, she said he sang too which we didn't see so that must be it

I wish every scene was longer haha could have been in the parking lot for an extra 5 mins on screen

LeJudas
4 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

oh yeah you're right, she said he sang too which we didn't see so that must be it

I wish every scene was longer haha could have been in the parking lot for an extra 5 mins on screen

Yeah idk if it was just me but it felt like scenes were rushed and then jumped to a new scene rather quickly. Unless my theater was glitching and skipping a few seconds ahead. :saladga:

Defmix100
1 minute ago, LeJudas said:

Yeah idk if it was just me but it felt like scenes were rushed and then jumped to a new scene rather quickly. Unless my theater was glitching and skipping a few seconds ahead. :saladga:

yeah way too quick, like her recording LWIF should have been for the full song with maybe a montage over top of her recording the album and getting more into the swing of it

and when she goes on tour with him they glossed over performances in 10 seconds

Oriane
3 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Yes, I think the big flaw of the movie is that the transitions between the scenes were poorly made.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

raragaga
39 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

But when Ally goes on stage and sings Shallow with Jackson, she obviously gets into the flow of things quickly, but how did she know to do the shalalalalallow bit and the same melodies for it? That should have been a total surprise to her

lmao i thought that too

xoxo

MonsterOfficial

they probably had a long conversation about it at the parking lot or in the car because it was already morning when Ally got home

exorcise my mind

Archived