Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

People who leave the screening

Clip

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

Honestly I have never left during a movie, even if it sucks. I don't understand. I almost peed my seat during Star Wars. :laughga:

It's like people who got the bathroom during a concert. Like what the f*ck is wrong with you. Wear a diaper if you can't handle it. :derpga:

⚯͛

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

We were maybe 10 people in the theater, I didn't notice anybody leaving, but they were all behind me and the exits were too, so I might have missed it if someone left. Also, everybody stayed until the end of the credits. I'm not in my native country at the moment so it may be the culture from here to only leave at the end, I don't know.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

gypsy101
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Don't get me wrong, I love the movie, but that was one of the issues I had with it. Sometimes it felt like things were flying by while at others it seemed to go slowly. 

2 hours is not a long movie though is the thing? like literally a long movie is like... at least 2.45, probably more like 3 hours

Reality
2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

2 hours is not a long movie though is the thing? like literally a long movie is like... at least 2.45, probably more like 3 hours

Isn't the norm for movies like around an hour and a half+?

It's not uncommon for movies to go over 2 hours, but a 2 hour and 17 minute movie is a fairly long amount of time. To put it in perspective, Infinity War has around the same runtime, but not once did I feel like it was too long. ASIB had some of the those issues. Like I said though, I still absolutely love the movie. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

GagaUnderYou
14 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

Never understood those people who walk out, having the luxury of wasting their $15 movie tickets :smh:

You can always get a refund, or catch another movie playing around the same time. I've done it a few times and customer service is usually great. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

they must be f* in the head. I mean,

they probably left to smoke crack

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

RAMROD

3 people left on my first screening. One of them were always on the phone with its maximum level of screen lights blaring until she left so honestly good riddance. Probably she left because of something or someone that she cant stop whatsapping with or whatever. While two other are a couple, left probably because the films too long for them, not too sure. They probably got another date plan to do and chose the wrong movie, (since it's more than 2 hours), to start the date night with sksksksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 10/12/2018 at 10:26 AM, M Monstre said:

I think the reason why people left was because of the length of the movie. At times you could tell that it was a 2 hour and 17 minute film. 

That said, I didn't notice anyone walk out when I went. 

Yes, that’s my only critique of the movie is that it was too long and it got dragged in the second half. It could do without those extra 17 minutes.

LaLuna

Wait, people do that at ASIB screenings???

tenor.gif?itemid=5440341

The only time I've ever seen people walk out of a screening was when I went to see Sweeney Todd because it was a musical :interestinga:

Delulu Rogers

During my first screening on opening weekend a group of gays (like 6 of them) all walked out right after the sing shallow on stage for the first time. I found it weird cause at that point the movie was at it's best part but I noticed them filming the entire shallow scene on their phones and also taking pics when a star is born appeared on screen in red font at the beginning. They had their phones out for before both of the scenes started so my guess is that they already saw the movie once and went again just to get their pics/videos for social media. Still a waste of $15 though 

ARTPOPIllusion

For my 2nd viewing, this white woman left right before miss queen of pop, Ally, performed WDYDT :saladga: ... I thought she was going to the bathroom but she never came back LMAO 

Archived