💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grammys Prediction for Pop Categories?

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

ANTI WP
2 hours ago, Little Monster said:

Totally agree i mean how does she even have more than queen Gaga??

I Dont Compare With Others ... I Am Just Considering Her Music's Quality ... Thats All .. I Cant Sit Through Her Country Albums 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
8 hours ago, JR Gg said:

1. Grammys Best Score only awards instrumental soundtracks. And since we are discussing whether it can be nominated for best score, the only FACT is NO.

2. Check past winners of the Grammys best original song vs Oscars best original song. Facts again. (Question: Do you think voters would bother to watch thousands of movies just to see if the song is integrated well in it?)

3. Last time I checked, Lady Gaga is a pop megastar who is one of Grammys favourites. Idina Menzel isn't. 

I didn't want to argue with you but facts are facts lol. 

I was sure I saw albums with lyrics nominated in score, but maybe I was mistaken. I've pretty much heard the words score and soundtrack used interchangeably.

I don't mean that Grammys voters watch all the movies to see how well the song's integrated. I'm saying that it's so obvious when it's just a random assortment of names representing themselves individually as real-time artists for a film's soundtrack (Suicide Squad) vs. people acting the role of a fictional character who's singing in a film (ASIB).

But one of the things about the Grammys is that you can get nomianted in all different categories in a lifetime. Didn't Gaga set some kind of record as being nominated over the most genres in a shortest amount of time? If you turn your hand to all different styles, of course you'll get nominated in genres across the board and all Grammys are important, not just the ones in the pop and general categories.

Archived