Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Was Before I Cry in the movie?

outtahere12428

Featured Posts

outtahere12428

I've just watched it for the first time and I don't remember listening to it...... Maybe I was just a bit overwhelmed about everything else and didn't pay attention. Also Gaga's part in Diggin' My Grave wasn't there :cryga:

I feel like a lot of songs on the OST were missing from the movie. I really wanted Is That Alright? to be sung at their wedding over a montage of their first dance :diane:

i'm gonna have to go watch it another 2 or 3 times tho to make sure :huntyga:

angels forever, forever angels

Guest ARTPOPSlays

No it wasn’t. I actually think she made it once they wrapped up the movie. I think they just wanted a song to represent that part in the movie and to fill in that part of the soundtrack so it wouldn’t make sense to the story 

River
5 minutes ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

I've just watched it for the first time and I don't remember listening to it...... Maybe I was just a bit overwhelmed about everything else and didn't pay attention. Also Gaga's part in Diggin' My Grave wasn't there :cryga:

Spoiler

He literally started to dig his grave when he met her :udidnt:

MOVIE SPOILER DON'T OPEN IF U DIDN'T WATCH

WARNING WARNING RED ALERT

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Poissonche
9 minutes ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

Also Gaga's part in Diggin' My Grave wasn't there :cryga:

Well only like 20 seconds of the song is performed so lol at least they included it.

8 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

I feel like a lot of songs on the OST were missing from the movie. I really wanted Is That Alright? to be sung at their wedding over a montage of their first dance :diane:

i'm gonna have to go watch it another 2 or 3 times tho to make sure :huntyga:

I think there may have been a scene from their wedding where she sings Is That Alright? after the Vows part of the soundtrack.

1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

I think there may have been a scene from their wedding where she sings Is That Alright? after the Vows part of the soundtrack.

I don't recall that part at all. I don't think it exists in the movie. But if Ally singing ITA in that neon vaporwave aesthetic made it onto the film, i would've **** myself. :giveup:

angels forever, forever angels

4 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

I don't recall that part at all. I don't think it exists in the movie. But if Ally singing ITA in that neon vaporwave aesthetic made it onto the film, i would've **** myself. :giveup:

I'm saying it may have been filmed but not included like lots of scenes from the trailers lol. I hope we get plenty of deleted scenes on the blu-ray! :tony:

joannesrats
5 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Yeah, it wasn't in the film. But the scene that this picture is from is from the afterparty of their wedding when you see them rubbing cake on each other.

Also, I just realized that him rubbing the bagel on her face when he was super drunk is foreshadowing them doing that at their wedding reception :wtfga:

The movie just includes the same tracks over and over again Maybe It's Time and Shallow, and some performances in full such as ARUTW and INLA, the rest is used as background music :c

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

GagaUnderYou

Unfortunately the songs were poorly written in the script. Instead of maybe hearing Maybe it's Time 3 times, or more Bradley solos, we should have at least had snippets sung of all the songs. For example, Diggin' My Grave duet, Music to My Eyes. This movie isn't a musical at all. It's a movie with music, or more of a tour diary. Whoever thinks it's cheesy to burst out in song mid sentence they did it with Shallow when they were sitting outside the grocery store. I expected a lot more random outburst of songs. I remember Bradley saying the songs reflect how the characters are feeling, just because he says "I love you, always remember us this way" doesn't convey a heavy meaning. It was kind of just thrown in there. For example, after the fight in the bathtub and Gaga says get out!!! She should have locked the door a sang a snippet of Before I Cry. Personally, I enjoyed the film but the movie had some ironing out to do. 

We could have saw at least a minute of chereo for Hair Body Face in rehearsals etc. WDYDT was placed pretty well and not too long. 

bpmMonkey
19 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Unfortunately the songs were poorly written in the script. Instead of maybe hearing Maybe it's Time 3 times, or more Bradley solos, we should have at least had snippets sung of all the songs. For example, Diggin' My Grave duet, Music to My Eyes. This movie isn't a musical at all. It's a movie with music, or more of a tour diary. Whoever thinks it's cheesy to burst out in song mid sentence they did it with Shallow when they were sitting outside the grocery store. I expected a lot more random outburst of songs. I remember Bradley saying the songs reflect how the characters are feeling, just because he says "I love you, always remember us this way" doesn't convey a heavy meaning. It was kind of just thrown in there. For example, after the fight in the bathtub and Gaga says get out!!! She should have locked the door a sang a snippet of Before I Cry. Personally, I enjoyed the film but the movie had some ironing out to do. 

We could have saw at least a minute of chereo for Hair Body Face in rehearsals etc. WDYDT was placed pretty well and not too long. 

It think the thing with Bradly singing „maybe it’s time“ three times is intentionally, just to show us how trist it’s getting to be on top and be forced to give the fans every time the same thing, just because it’s a favorite, ignoring your own change in person. He probably was at a completely different place of mind when he wrote it, at the end he’s worked up by addiction, but is still expected to sing it like the first time.  

im glad they didn’t sang every 5 minutes like in a Disney movie. Even tho the end of ARUTW reminded me every time of a Highschool Musical song, can’t help myself :saladga:

Archived