💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Little Mix - Woman Like Me (feat Nicki Minaj)

BlondeKingOfGGD

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko

The song itself isn't that similar apart from the reggae guitar but nicki could of at least TRIED to have not re-written her side to side verse with the same flow and everything :air: what even

Actual patient

StuckInMyMind

It’s a strong lead for fans that don’t expect a generic pop track :nails: 

Hallucinade

I personally love the track, replace Nicki with Cardi and it gets a 10/10 from me, catchy, nice vibe and strong bassline:bye:

BlondeKingOfGGD
55 minutes ago, ThatBish said:

Jess Glynne should have kept this song.

I can see it suiting her much better :vegas:

I was wondering about this. Would have been a complete different sound for jess

27 minutes ago, StopCallingMe said:

I personally love the track, replace Nicki with Cardi and it gets a 10/10 from me, catchy, nice vibe and strong bassline:bye:

Nicki raps a lot better than Cardi, and I'm no fan of both :emma:

Hallucinade
44 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Nicki raps a lot better than Cardi, and I'm no fan of both :emma:

I get it, honestly, I just don't like Nicki anymore because all of the drama but on the other hand, Cardi isn't better in any way, you're right, I wonder how the girls would have done the bridge:huh:

11 hours ago, Spock said:

tumblr_inline_nqq3s5INZB1qjrbf7_500.gif

11 hours ago, GovernmentCunt said:

To be fair, it's not their worst lead single from an album, I think Black Magic or Shout Out To My Ex still holds that title

10 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm a huge fan of LM but this is disappointing. Sounds WAY too much like Side to Side :rip: Their weakest lead single so far

All cancelled. This song slays and my girls are stunning, as per usual. :whitney:

I'm not the only one that agrees this is bad. I'm dissapointed but I know not to have expected anything spectacular

Gimme More

I LOVE Little Mix, the song is okay but maybe it'll grow on me! I expected more, but atleast they have done something different!

definitely their worst lead single and i hate saying that, hopefully the video and performances will make me like it more!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

What is this Side To Side copy mess?

It sounds exactly like their music from their previous album, so not really growth in this one sadly. It’s a cute bop, and I love Little Mix nevertheless. :vegas:

StrawberryBlond

One of their weakest lead singles for sure. It's ok at best. If it goes to #1, I don't see it being as big or having the same longevity as Shout Out To My Ex or Black Magic, maybe not even Wings. If it was Cardi featured, it might be a different story but I think Nicki is looked at as old hat now. It's not as if she seriously wants to do a song with Little Mix either, so you can feel the levels of not caring through the song. She probably won't even perform it live with them. She's also about to be 36 and is too old now to still be doing features with young girls in their mid-20's, it's not a good look anymore. I mean, she looked like Ariana's mother in the Side To Side video.

Bloody
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

One of their weakest lead singles for sure. It's ok at best. If it goes to #1, I don't see it being as big or having the same longevity as Shout Out To My Ex or Black Magic, maybe not even Wings. If it was Cardi featured, it might be a different story but I think Nicki is looked at as old hat now. It's not as if she seriously wants to do a song with Little Mix either, so you can feel the levels of not caring through the song. She probably won't even perform it live with them. She's also about to be 36 and is too old now to still be doing features with young girls in their mid-20's, it's not a good look anymore. I mean, she looked like Ariana's mother in the Side To Side video.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sandrology
18 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Side to Side teas.

Even Nicki's "rap" sounds like it was taken outta Side to Side. :rip:

Just clicked here to make the same comments :ohwell:

Archived