Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now!

Stef

Featured Posts

keith ink
10 minutes ago, Baepsae said:

Seeing Selena it reminded me of something i finded out today: CARDI AND SELENA ARE THE SAME AGE and I don't know how to process this information :messga:

But Slay Gagz! :woot:

The gap from gaga and Dua omg

Worldwide musical icon slaying 10 years into her career

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles

Why can't they nominate 3 songs off ASIB at the Oscars so y'all can stop fighting betweeen INLA and ARUTW :saladga:

@Oscars please change the rules lol

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Why can't they nominate 3 songs off ASIB at the Oscars so y'all can stop fighting betweeen INLA and ARUTW :saladga:

3 songs would be an automatic loss

Chuckles
3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Splitting votes between 3 songs clearly 

But there's always a top contender though!

Biagio2103

Imagine if there were no limit for the Oscars and the 5 nominees were Shallow, ARUTW, INLA, ITA? and BIC :sis:

Spoiler

And then I woke up.

I'm only good at being bad

Andrea B

I kinda want Gaga to have a similar career to Barbra, she has five  #1 hits and twelve top 10 hits, she's considered a legend, she's a vocalist, she's done Bradway, several movies, and she's critically acclaimed. 

Gaga has three #1 hits and ten top 10 hits, and she's starting to become a critically acclaimed artist. I know Gaga is Gaga and we shouldn't compare her to anyone cause she's so unique but I'm talking about success, charts, and acclaim. I think Gaga will end up like a combination of Madonna and Barbra.

13 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

But there's always a top contender though!

There's no movie with three nominated songs has ever won the best original song for at least 30 years:ohwell:

Academy won't nominate that much songs If there's a top contender

Madam Margolyes
30 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

They actually changed the rule because the last 2 films with 3 nominated songs, Dreamgirls and Enchanted, didn’t even score a win in the category. I mean, Dreamgirls lost to a song from a documentary.... :saladga:

emig09
13 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

They actually changed the rule because the last 2 films with 3 nominated songs, Dreamgirls and Enchanted, didn’t even score a win in the category. I mean, Dreamgirls lost to a song from a documentary.... :saladga:

TIHTY is from a documentary :triggered:

gay engineer

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived