💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now!

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop
30 minutes ago, alejandro24 said:

It wont die unless car factories stop making inbuilt radios in cars which again is never happening.. so the millions of people will continue to tune into radios everyday while driving and its not gonna die.. lol its the most convenient format. 

Yeah I know. But what i mean when I say Radio is an archaic format is Why  Do people want to listen random music that they don't choose to listen. I dont understand. I have my playlist and thats all what I need

komronjoel

Apple Music Australia

#6 - Shallow (+2)

#76 - Always Remember Us This Way (+21)

#115 - I’ll Never Love Again (+18)

#136 - Maybe It’s Time (+22)

i am SHOOK at how fast every thing is flying up the charts

itsdominik

At this rate Shallow will be certified GOLD in the US really soon :applause:

The success Shallow has is truly out of this world. Almost a WHOLE MONTH at #1 on US iTunes and Top 5 on Spotify Worldwide! :applause:

Bloody

Australian Singles Charts

17. (+8) Shallow - Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper

top 10 next week

Aus. Albums Charts

3. (=) A Star Is Born - Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

Aus. Digital Tracks

2. (=) Shallow - Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

Aus. Digital Albums

1. (+1) A Star Is Born - Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper

noisullitcefrep

Ok but how did Shallow manage to block both Drake and Post Malone from iTunes #1?:messga:

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, noisullitcefrep said:

Ok but how did Shallow manage to block both Drake and Post Malone from iTunes #1?:messga:

Talent :ohwell:

ignotus
2 hours ago, BrickMonster said:

I just wanted to share that I watched the movie again for a second time with my friends last night here in the Philippines. It was the last full showing, which ended at 1am, and the cinema was still 3/4 full. The audience seemed to truly loved ASIB. As soon as the screen went black after the last song, you could hear a collective gasp from the audience - as if they had held that breath and emotion throughout the whole song. Some even clapped after! My friends (who are casual gaga fans) were in tears too and couldn't stop talking about how good Gaga was. 

It just felt so unreal and I just wanted to share to people who might just understand how happy this made me feel.

It's a slow pick up here in the PH, but I'm hoping that word of mouth will carry it through like Lala Land. 

That's all. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. 

Too bad they pulled out almost all the screenings in the provinces after only one week. It only stayed for two days (i think) in the sm cinema in our area. :saladga:

FRANZGA
Just now, ignotus said:

Too bad they pulled out almost all the screenings in the provinces after only one week. It only stayed for two days (i think) in the sm cinema in our area. :saladga:

True.. i was so disappointed last sunday.. I went from SM to another SM just to be disappointed that it was pulled already.. :saladga:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived